Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Default Re: If Jokic wins MVP over SGA, just strip Derrick Rose 2011 MVP & give it back to Br

Quote Originally Posted by Duffy Pratt View Post
    Yeah, with 9 seconds left in an already decided game he drove for a layup to stat pad and keep a silly record alive. That’s the stuff that MVPs are made of. Never mind that he shot 44% from the field and 14% from three. If you watched it, you know he played a completely mediocre game, but TNT for example is just reporting that he went for 30 and 10. No-one can watch all these games (and many of the people who vote seem to watch very few), so the decision making process is deeply flawed.
    Shit, I barely watch it. I have it on in the background while I work, watch my kids eat, etc.

Default Re: If Jokic wins MVP over SGA, just strip Derrick Rose 2011 MVP & give it back to Br

Lebron and Wade were 1a/1b in 2011. That hurt Lebron's MVP bid. As someone said, if it wasn't Rose, it may have been Dwight.

Keep Derrick Rose's name out your ****ing mouth, op. His MVP was thoroughly deserved. Dont make me find your ass.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

So Jokic is the MVP today. LOL

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale View Post
    So Jokic is the MVP today. LOL
    Yup, he sealed it (for today) with a 12 point game. And he actually played well today (better than in several of his triple doubles).

Miami focused so much on Joker that MPJ killed them with wide open threes. Also great to see strong games from Braun, Watson, and Jackson. If the bench stops giving away the non-Jokic minutes, the Nuggets are a real problem.

Our non stat padding MVP

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duffy Pratt View Post
    Yup, he sealed it (for today)
    I don't want to hear about another potential MVP this year until Friday. Period.