Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

Default Shoots 3s like Steph, Mid range like Mike, At the rim like Shaq...KING ME

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Shoots 3s like Steph, Mid range like Mike, At the rim like Shaq...KING ME

And definitely not the best player in the league. Either his defense is on some Clipper Sam Cassell shit or the numbers are too easily obtainable to give them their previous heft. It’s one or the other. Or a small scoop of each.

Default Re: Shoots 3s like Steph, Mid range like Mike, At the rim like Shaq...KING ME

Wow

The King!

We did it boys

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    And definitely not the best player in the league. Either his defense is on some Clipper Sam Cassell shit or the numbers are too easily obtainable to give them their previous heft. It’s one or the other. Or a small scoop of each.

Mods…?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

and barely a play-in team

Quote Originally Posted by fultznationrise View Post
    we did it boys
    yes. We. Did.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

op is gay

wtf is this thread lol.. He's shooting at less volume from all of those distances than the guys you're comparing him to, and his middy% is at 38 on the season and he barely takes those compared to Jordan shooting like 10x as many.. Bran is a bum

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    wtf is this thread lol.. He's shooting at less volume from all of those distances than the guys you're comparing him to, and his middy% is at 38 on the season and he barely takes those compared to Jordan shooting like 10x as many.. Bran is a bum
    King Me Whiney Bitch