Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: Bucks defense beats the clippers

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT View Post
    Clippers cooled off but expected for a veteran team to have bad stretches. Still think they’re the biggest challenge to the Celtics who look unbeatable rn.
    If I recall they acquired "big choke playoff Harden".... 2nd round exit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    If I recall they acquired "big choke playoff Harden".... 2nd round exit.
    They’re asking him to score 15ppg now. Kawhi and George are the main scorers. Meanwhile dame has to play well for mil as the 2nd option and injury concerns with Middleton but is having the worst year of his prime and has had bad playoff runs

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Hard to say anything was proven negative about the Clippers given that it was a back to back. Antetokuonmpo being out does make the game winnable on paper but given how well they've played in general I wouldn't read much into this loss. I don't think they are winning the West myself but that's due to health concerns based on the history of their stars. If healthy Kawhi Leonard is beyond proven.

For the Bucks this is positive for the simple reason that they won a game. It continues the positive vibes generated by them starting to play well under Doc. Not going to get that first seed but they have moved up to second which means more series with home court.

the clippers might be content to stay in the 4th spot. They might just be on cruise control until the playoffs.