Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: Wizards at Jazz gt

oh yeah Manny was supposedly done with me anyway.

Can't quit me!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Meltdown.
    Clarkson could drop 80/10/10 and Xiao will find something to criticize him about, I know he has autism or something along that range but it's just weird

He makes 3ball look normal

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Clarkson could drop 80/10/10 and Xiao will find something to criticize him about, I know he has autism or something along that range but it's just weird

Yeah it's not normal not to like bad basketball players. As you might have gathered before since you can't quit me triple doubles and empty stats mean little to me. I like good basketball. Pounding the ball, throwing up prayers, bricking those prayers while ignoring your teammates is not what I consider to be good basketball.
    I know trolls don't like facts but there are facts that support my opinions:

Among the 83 players with at least 12 FGA per game, Jordan Clarkson ranks 82nd in true shooting percentage
    Among the 94 players with at least 30 MPG, he ranks 86th in Defensive Rating
    Among the 134 players shooting at least 4.5 3’s per game, JC ranks 132nd at 29.5%
    Among the 135 players with at least 1,100 minutes played, Clarkson ranks 120th in LeBron. Most of the players worse than him are 25 years or younger.
    52.2% of his shots are after 3+ dribbles (15.1% are after 7+ dribbles!). 50.4% of his shots are against tight or very tight defense. He touches the ball for 6+ seconds 23% of the time!
    Jordan Clarkson ranks in the 36.8th percentile as a pick and roll ball handler and the 25.8th percentile as a spot up shooter
    On defense, Jordan Clarkson ranks in the 39.1 percentile in isolation, 32.1 percentile in the pick and roll, and 11.3 percentile against a spot up shooter

Jazz (out of 309)

19. Lauri Markkanen (23.6)
    40. Collin Sexton (47.3)
    88. Walker Kessler (101.5)
    118. Kris Dunn (126.4)
    150. John Collins (150.8)
    175. Talen Horton-Tucker (172.9)
    238. Jordan Clarkson (227.0)
    270. Keyonte George (252.8) https://t.co/feFWsHXZZl
    — Andy Bailey (@AndrewDBailey) February 27, 2024

No matter how you spin it, he’s just bad this year. And his on court attitude can be even worse at times. Like the team leading 36 minutes in last night’s loss to Orlando? A game where he scored just 5 points on 10 shots. His demeanor is of someone who is clearly done. That’s just one game you say? Ok well over the last 11 games he’s playing almost 32 minutes a night, shooting the ball nearly 13 times a game, and is shooting just 36% from the field and 28% from 3, oh and he’s an average of -5.2 per game over that span. It’s pretty hard to win games or develop young talent with heavy minutes going towards that kind of production.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post

Probably it's derangement syndrome. Or just that he's a racist amongst smaller men with african descent.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post

Probably it's derangement syndrome. Or just that he's a racist amongst smaller men with african descent.