Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Sunday Double Header: Mavs vs Sixers, Warriors vs Celtics [rematch]

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    There is no single reason but him getting 19 points in the first 7 minutes is what started it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    I didn't watch the game but I'm pretty sure that Brown's 5 made 3s aren't the reason they won by 52
    It kind of was. It was a 1st round knockout punch. The game was never close after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Did you think before you wrote this reply? If you watched the game you would have seen Dray Green and others leaving JB wide open. Certain highlight replays would also show it. I am guessing that Kerr thought they would have to give something up and theorized that letting Brown shoot open threes was more likely to get stops than normal defense. It did not work. Now go try watching some game footage at least before you run your stupid thought process and come up with another dumb reply.
    Jaylen Brown was still Jaylen Brown in 2022. And he didn't do shit to stop Curry who0ping your teams ass. Whats your point?

I get why he was mad and took it out on them the other day. I get why you're mad. So what? Doesn't change the facts my friend.

Do it when it matters. Point blank.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Jaylen Brown was still Jaylen Brown in 2022. And he didn't do shit to stop Curry who0ping your teams ass. Whats your point?

I get why he was mad and took it out on them the other day. I get why you're mad. So what? Doesn't change the facts my friend.

Do it when it matters. Point blank.
    You continue to make no sense. Their job is to win basketball games. That's what they did. What, should they have missed more shots because it's the regular season? Let the Warriors score more points?

You continue to make no sense. Their job is to win basketball games.
    YES. And win them when it counts.

Your team just lost to an 8 seed last year in embarrassing fashion.

Do it when it counts.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    YES. And win them when it counts.

Your team just lost to an 8 seed last year in embarrassing fashion.

Do it when it counts.
    And you continue to bring up crap that has nothing to do with the game.