Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Sunday Double Header: Mavs vs Sixers, Warriors vs Celtics [rematch]

Pa.

Thet.

TIC!

I rule the local playground Nowoco's Avatar

That HT scoreline is just nuts. Celtics on course for an almost ASG game score.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

For Golden State this can only go 1 of 2 ways. Either they use the L as motivation and rebound or Dray kills somebody in the locker room and half the players go to jail.

Kawhi has to be tired of carrying these bum-ass Clippers (other than Powell sometimes).

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    Kawhi has to be tired of carrying these bum-ass Clippers (other than Powell sometimes).
    You in the wrong thread buddy?

Obliteration at its finest.

Sack Steve Kerr!

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Steph is horrendous

I thought this was the year he could finally lead a team to a legit title. Nope! Guy sucks. Case is closed at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Weird issues aside: who would people rather have right now, Irving or Maxey?
    Kyrie is proven to be clutch on the big stage so I would say him for now by default. Maxey needs some playoffs experience under his belt and show us what he can do in the big moments.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Steph is horrendous

I thought this was the year he could finally lead a team to a legit title. Nope! Guy sucks. Case is closed at this point.
    The level of denial you slither in would be sad if you weren't such an unlikable piece of shit.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Kyrie is proven to be clutch on the big stage so I would say him for now by default. Maxey needs some playoffs experience under his belt and show us what he can do in the big moments.
    The shoot he hit in Cleveland was huge but it was 8 years ago. No doubt he still has that level of game but how many big playoffs performances since then? Speaking as a bitter Celtic fan I can't remember a single clutch bucket he got for the Cs in the playoffs. And what did he do for the Nets? Is been a while.

Hopefully Celtics don't choke in the playoffs

Very good NBA starter

Seems like Luka and the Mavs are back to their losing choking ways.

Kidd probably has to go to save Luka's fat, defense non-playing, ass.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle View Post
    Hopefully Celtics don't choke in the playoffs
    As long as tatum doesn't bring up kobe in the upcoming postseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    The shoot he hit in Cleveland was huge but it was 8 years ago. No doubt he still has that level of game but how many big playoffs performances since then? Speaking as a bitter Celtic fan I can't remember a single clutch bucket he got for the Cs in the playoffs. And what did he do for the Nets? Is been a while.
    Doesn't have to always hit buzzer-beaters to be considered clutch. You can be clutch in crunch minutes, which to me is the last 5-6 minutes of the 4th quarter.

Playoffs are ofc the biggest moments.