Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: I am officially renouncing my Suns fan card

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    i stuck with them through the really rough years and they fumbled not once, not twice, etc. could have had Luka, could have had Haliburton...but Suns are gonna do Suns things and fumble with no defender in sight. make bad picks for 10 straight years then make a finals appearance only to blow your load on the big stage then continue getting punked by a sing guy (Luka) LOL. Booker ain't sh1t. KD is washed and innefective as a leader. this roster is literally built like a 2k roster, that's the hilarious part that none of you seem to understand.

BTW, Suns are still a laughingstock. you can say to yourself in the corner of your room *if we had Beal or Book healthy we would have won* while everyone else laughs. nobody cares, health is not an excuse in 2024 when every other team has an injured star player.
    Really don't care, I'm happy with the team and still gonna continue to root for them.

Besides, idk why you're even acting like they're injured rn. They already got Booker and Beal back now. And as long as they can stay healthy, they are capable of beating any team. The west is going to be tough for every team and health will always be a factor. It's just a matter of getting hot and staying hot and healthy at the right time.

We always knew health was a big concern with this team and we were rolling the dice with this roster. It's kind of weird if that was a big shocker to you. But it's not like we were going to win anything if we went into another season with washed CP3, shitty Shamet, Bridges who we loved but isn't a championship #2 option, lazy bust Ayton, and Cam Johnson who required more money than he was worth to re-sign. So we took the risk and got KD and Beal, and made what little moves we could to try to improve the shitty depth. It is what it is.

You do what you gotta do though. Go be a Mavs fan or whatever(which is kind of funny cause almost all of your issues with the Suns are issues with them too, outside of drafting Luka). Just be sure to keep that energy if the Suns do better than you expect in the playoffs.
    Last edited by wagexslave; 03-13-2024 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wagexslave View Post
    Really don't care, I'm happy with the team and still gonna continue to root for them.

Besides, idk why you're even acting like they're injured rn. They already got Booker and Beal back now. And as long as they can stay healthy, they are capable of beating any team. The west is going to be tough for every team and health will always be a factor. It's just a matter of getting hot and staying hot and healthy at the right time.

We always knew health was a big concern with this team and we were rolling the dice with this roster. It's kind of weird if that was a big shocker to you. But it's not like we were going to win anything if we went into another season with washed CP3, shitty Shamet, Bridges who we loved but isn't a championship #2 option, lazy bust Ayton, and Cam Johnson who required more money than he was worth to re-sign. So we took the risk and got KD and Beal, and made what little moves we could to try to improve the shitty depth. It is what it is.

You do what you gotta do though. Go be a Mavs fan or whatever(which is kind of funny cause almost all of your issues with the Suns are issues with them too, outside of drafting Luka). Just be sure to keep that energy if the Suns do better than you expect in the playoffs.
    2nd roun exit mark my words.

and like i said, injuries ARE NOT an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by wagexslave View Post

I hate the Suns and their fans tbh but much respect to you for being a REAL team fan and not a player Stan I miss jostling with team fans because that’s where the real pride, rivalry and honor is.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    2nd roun exit mark my words.

and like i said, injuries ARE NOT an excuse.
    I hate to break it to you, but every sports team fanbase has fans who make excuses when their team has an injury disadvantage compared to the team they lost to. People are always going to wonder how the game would have went differently if they were at full strength, that's just normal. You think no Mavs fans made any excuses when they lost to us when Kyrie was out earlier this year? I personally saw some doing it on Twitter. And I didn't have any issue with it.

If anything the Suns fanbase has the biggest reasoning to accept our fate if we lose because of injuries, because we knew that this team was going to be risky with so many injury prone guys. But I'm sure some people would still be upset and make excuses. That's just how sports fans are.
    Last edited by wagexslave; 03-14-2024 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    I hate the Suns and their fans tbh but much respect to you for being a REAL team fan and not a player Stan I miss jostling with team fans because that’s where the real pride, rivalry and honor is.
    Tbh I can't even blame you, there's been plenty of Suns fans that made me cringe too. I get it.

Especially in 2021 when the team finally went from dogshit to relevant again, a bunch of immature ass fans came out of the woodworks and were acting out, saying shit out of line on social media, and overall I could tell most of them didn't stick through last decade.

Probably most of them were kids/teens who grew up when the Suns were awful in the 2010's but with the team finally back in the playoffs those kids finally had a reason to hop on the bandwagon. So I just ignored them for the most part and boiled it down to immaturity. But they were annoying nonetheless, and I hated being grouped in with them lol.
    Last edited by wagexslave; 03-14-2024 at 03:09 AM.

Good college starter

May I make a suggestion? Give in to the dark side. Become a Warriors fan.