Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: I am officially renouncing my Suns fan card

Well, they had their best chances to win it all three years ago. But they easily underestimated the bucks, a contending team prone to having their weaknesses exploited.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    Harrison Barnes won a ring with that warriors team wtf does that mean….
    That was a curry led team

What an absolute dumbass. Kd, despite how talented he is, was only able to win rings after he joined a superteam. Not surprised the braindead casual couldn't comprehend something so simple at all.

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale View Post
    There is your incentive for next season. Much better than nothing.
    i just hate management. that's it. we let too good of opportunities pass by.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    Harrison Barnes won a ring with that warriors team wtf does that mean….
    That was a curry led team
    Did Harrison Barnes win 2 FMVPs? Sure, it's Curry's team, but Durant had an equal or greater role in carrying the scoring load. To say he's not "championship level" is just silly.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Well, they had their best chances to win it all three years ago. But they easily underestimated the bucks, a contending team prone to having their weaknesses exploited.

What an absolute dumbass. Kd, despite how talented he is, was only able to win rings after he joined a superteam. Not surprised the braindead casual couldn't comprehend something so simple at all.
    When you're walking through the park

And Axe is sitting on the bench

You better keep your distance

Or you'll end up cloaked in stench

I think people just expect too much of them because of their “name brand” players. Theyre still, what, fifth in the stacked West? Theyre not having a BAD season. It’s just extremely competitive right now. And theyre not a juggernaut team in reality. People really should not have expected a ton more than this, fifth place is not that bad for what they are. Once again people discounted the importance of roles and fit, the way they did with Durant, Irving, and Harden, assuming that trio was a lock to start a dynasty. It’s not as simple as just throwing allstars together and thinking that makes the best team.

They can win it all if they get hot at the right time and are lucky enough with injuries. The same can be said for a handful of teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    They can win it all if they get hot at the right time and are lucky enough with injuries. The same can be said for a handful of teams.

I think win it all is a bit much, I dont see them beating four playoff teams consecutively. Theyre not really above average in IQ and toughness. But with the right matchups and the right breaks I could see a couple series wins. I think conf finals is their ceiling, altho they could also get bounced in the first round.

If kd's younger, they really can.

no way dude. the team is badly constructed. their best defender is royce oneal lol. nurkic is not playoff material. their bench is weak. i don't see it. they fold like lawn chair when they face dallas wether kyrie is playing or not, Luka dominates them.

i really should have done this from the jump in 2018, buy a Luka jersey and root for my mans. he isn't a fake. he's an unstoppable force. will win at least one title mark my words.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    I think people just expect too much of them because of their “name brand” players. Theyre still, what, fifth in the stacked West? Theyre not having a BAD season. It’s just extremely competitive right now. And theyre not a juggernaut team in reality. People really should not have expected a ton more than this, fifth place is not that bad for what they are. Once again people discounted the importance of roles and fit, the way they did with Durant, Irving, and Harden, assuming that trio was a lock to start a dynasty. It’s not as simple as just throwing allstars together and thinking that makes the best team.
    They have no depth and no defense. No way they're getting past the second round of the playoffs. I'll be surprised if they make it past the first round.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

After your experience how would you describe bol bol to the casuals that swear up and down with more minutes he'd thrive

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare View Post
    After your experience how would you describe bol bol to the casuals that swear up and down with more minutes he'd thrive
    in his limited minutes he's very good for the team, but i suspect his production would decline drastically if he was given more minutes.

Odd time to pull the plug on them

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    They have no depth and no defense. No way they're getting past the second round of the playoffs. I'll be surprised if they make it past the first round.
    That's my point. With a little bit of luck the conference finals is their ceiling, their most likely outcome is a first or second round out.