Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default I am officially renouncing my Suns fan card

I no longer want to be associated with this putrid and mediocre organization. I've never witnessed an organization aspire for such mediocrity, they do not long for a championship, with the exception of Grayson Allen, no one on that team has championship aspirations.

If I had been GM, this team would be 100x better. Why? I advocated for Luka Doncic back in 2017, and yes, it is documented. I advocated for Haliburton on draft day. I voted against the kd trade when I learned all the assets we gave away (our core and a bunch of picks).

In summary, this suns team would either have Luka or Hali and would be collecting W's hand over fist with either one instead of this sh1t show they have going on

Even if they have a healthy Beal/KD/Book, i just don't see them making it past a couple of the top teams in the west. Nuggets and Dallas owns their souls.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Default Re: I am officially renouncing my Suns fan card

I remember you were pretty pumped up to start the season. It's okay though that's what's being a fan is about. But you were saying they had a good chance against the Nuggets based on last year's playoffs plus the Beal trade.

So here is the question for you: What changed? What made you change your mind?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

literally no one cares, there have been plenty of worse franchises in many professional sports

you just aren’t built for this

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale View Post
    I remember you were pretty pumped up to start the season. It's okay though that's what's being a fan is about. But you were saying they had a good chance against the Nuggets based on last year's playoffs plus the Beal trade.

So here is the question for you: What changed? What made you change your mind?
    management. i tried lying to myself that they can work it out, but this team seems so uninspired. i've gone to most home games and i just don't see them fighting. they seem very nonchalant and their coach is an idiot. they rely too heavily on the talent of their best 3 players, 1 of which can play defense. the new moves are decent, they got a 3&d wing that can rebound and capitalize on knocking down wide open 3's while the defense is busy with kd and book. but he's not enough. their center is garbage...oh wow, he can do handoffs and shit...so what? he can't guard anyone and is too slow to rotate.

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Devin Booker and kd are very low iq players. This team needs someone like a cp3 to balance out the low iqs. This team will never win shit without a pg. you can’t have kd and d book running the show. Unless you have an Olympic level cast around them…..n even then you need someone with a iq like a jrue or mike Conley to balance that shit out….. because it’s a 90% chance they will not execute in the clutch and will just turn the ball over or chuck up a contested shot

If Devin Booker would just accept a (prime) klay Thompson role he would be a championship level player.

If kd would just accept that he is a weapon in an offense and not a decision maker he would be on a dynasty again. Kd is only optimal when he is weaponized against someone like a Lebron or Giannis. If you tell kd as a coach “yo kd, just replicate his stats as best u can”. THATS KD! That’s when he’s at his best. Just producing stats. When you tell him to run the offense and do this and that…that’s when he’s out of his element. He’s pretty much a slightly more efficient Carmelo Anthony when you don’t rein him in….a non championship level player in other words
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 02-27-2024 at 12:30 PM.

i will say however, there's a chick that sits in the front rows that has MASSIVE t1ts, like observably the size of Texas BIG mommy milkers and she makes it a point to wear a top that shows her cleavage. i've seen her 5+ times, she's probably the most interesting part of the game in all honesty.

you ever do some sort of group project with friends or coworkers and you can just read their demeanor and immediately know ain't sh1t getting done today? yeah, that's the suns team.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    literally no one cares, there have been plenty of worse franchises in many professional sports

you just aren’t built for this
    you are correct, i am not built to withstand the consequences of a loser organization being managed by a loser hipster like james jones

when i whole-hartedly know i can make much better decisions

the guy is an idiot who has open admittedly to not believing in the nba draft

they are not acquiring new talent nor developing it. their sole goal is to acquired developed and matured players. lmk how that has worked out for anyone in history. because the last title winners have developed talent in house.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    Devin Booker and kd are very low iq players. This team needs someone like a cp3 to balance out the low iqs. This team will never win shit without a pg. you can’t have kd and d book running the show. Unless you have an Olympic level cast around them…..n even then you need someone with a iq like a jrue or mike Conley to balance that shit out…..

If Devin Booker would just accept a (prime) klay Thompson role he would be a championship level player.

If kd would just accept that he is a weapon in an offense and not a decision maker he would be on a dynasty again. Kd is only optimal when he is weaponized against someone like a Lebron or Giannis. If you tell kd as a coach “yo kd, just replicate his stats as best u can”. THATS KD! That’s when he’s at his best. Just producing stats. When you tell him to run the offense and do this and that…that’s when he’s out of his element. He’s pretty much Carmelo Anthony when you don’t rein him in….a non championship level player

Devin Booker is like twice the player klay is. He was putting up Jordan numbers in the playoffs last year. And Durant as well compared to Melo. Wierd take. Suns problem is they have no rim protection or Scrappy role players outside grayson Allen.

And honestly... the Suns should've won in 2021. Chris Paul's Game 4 killed them and would've been a dagger if he didn't choke so badly. Wasn't Books fault.

Banned

Devin Booker and kd are very low iq players. This team needs someone like a cp3 to balance out the low iqs. This team will never win shit without a pg. you can’t have kd and d book running the show. Unless you have an Olympic level cast around them…..n even then you need someone with a iq like a jrue or mike Conley to balance that shit out….. because it’s a 90% chance they will not execute in the clutch and will just turn the ball over or chuck up a contested shot

If kd would just accept that he is a weapon in an offense and not a decision maker he would be on a dynasty again. Kd is only optimal when he is weaponized against someone like a Lebron or Giannis. If you tell kd as a coach “yo kd, just replicate his stats as best u can”. THATS KD! That’s when he’s at his best. Just producing stats. When you tell him to run the offense and do this and that…that’s when he’s out of his element. He’s pretty much a slightly more efficient Carmelo Anthony when you don’t rein him in….a non championship level player in other words
    How are you going to say that KD is a "non championship level player" when he won 2 FMVPs? That's the very definition of a championship level player.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Devin Booker is like twice the player klay is. He was putting up Jordan numbers in the playoffs last year. And Durant as well compared to Melo. Wierd take. Suns problem is they have no rim protection or Scrappy role players outside grayson Allen.

And honestly... the Suns should've won in 2021. Chris Paul's Game 4 killed them and would've been a dagger if he didn't choke so badly. Wasn't Books fault.
    you ever heard of Royce O'Neale?

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    i will say however, there's a chick that sits in the front rows that has MASSIVE t1ts, like observably the size of Texas BIG mommy milkers and she makes it a point to wear a top that shows her cleavage. i've seen her 5+ times, she's probably the most interesting part of the game in all honesty.
    There is your incentive for next season. Much better than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    you ever heard of Royce O'Neale?
    True forgot about royce. But he's a small forward. They literally have zero athleticism or defense at PF and C. Dallas had the same problem before they got Lively and Gafford.

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    How are you going to say that KD is a "non championship level player" when he won 2 FMVPs? That's the very definition of a championship level player.
    Harrison Barnes won a ring with that warriors team wtf does that mean….
    That was a curry led team

Harrison Barnes won a ring with that warriors team wtf does that mean….
    That was a curry led team
    Harrison Barnes didn't average 35 ppg in The Finals.

He actually shot them out of 2016 in horrific fashion.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    True forgot about royce. But he's a small forward. They literally have zero athleticism or defense at PF and C. Dallas had the same problem before they got Lively and Gafford.
    played the 4 for the Jazz his last couple years. Wouldn't want him there but with the size they have on the wings it might work