Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Damian Lillard leaves Giannis off his top 5 current best guys LOL

In an interview he was asked to pick any 5 current guys to start a team with

...Dame named Himself,Curry,Lebron,Durant and Bam

Default Re: Damian Lillard leaves Giannis off his top 5 current best guys LOL

Dude picked Bam out of Jokic and Emiid.

That pairing has been pretty underwhelming. I thought the Dame/Giannis combo would be money.

Naming himself but not Giannis is really odd. Bam?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

He must still want to be in Miami. Putting himself in the top 5 is understandable based on the ego/confidence you expect from a superstar but no one else on the planet thinks Bam is top 5.

not the worst top 5 ever but yeah def need jokic and luka on there. the only right thing he did was leave off gianna bc he knows firsthand that b1tch can't hoop.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle View Post
    Dude picked Bam out of Jokic and Emiid.
    To be fair Bam is his closest friend in the league if I’m not mistaken, which is why Lillard so emphatically insisted he only wanted a trade to Miami. He and Bam specifically wanted to play together because theyre pals.

I think he definitely still resents Milwaukee for apparently getting in the way of that, altho it’s unclear if Miami was ever willing to make a trade Portland might accept.

Thats crazy lol

Dame is 33, its funny hed consider a 26 y/o his best friend in the league

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I believe Bam became one of his best friends when they first played together for team USA. It’s half the reason he wants to go to Miami.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    not the worst top 5 ever but yeah def need jokic and luka on there..
    Not surprised "Dame Dollah" the two bit rapper is a racist.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    Not surprised "Dame Dollah" the two bit rapper is a racist.
    One of those can’t bullshit a bullshitter kind of things?

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    I believe Bam became one of his best friends when they first played together for team USA. It’s half the reason he wants to go to Miami.
    Yep, and actually all those guys are Team USA guys, so thats probably the common theme here moreso than snubbing Giannis for whatever reason.

Dame the Patriot

I figured people would get bent out of shape about someone's opinion. So he picked people you wouldn't pick . Who cares? I'd have Rip Hamilton in my starting 5. I know MJ, Kobe and others are out there. Its just his opinion.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450 View Post
    I figured people would get bent out of shape about someone's opinion. So he picked people you wouldn't pick . Who cares? I'd have Rip Hamilton in my starting 5. I know MJ, Kobe and others are out there. Its just his opinion.

It's that he didn't pick his own teammate. Which is ridiculous in this case.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

What a passive aggressive bitch, can't stand Lillard nowadays