Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Angry Is Tatum out of his f**king mind?

2:04^ his response him being in the mvp running

Like are u out of ur rabid ass mind! How in the fking world would u be mvp over jokic? He has better stats than u pretty much across the board. He beats ur ass every time u play him….like what in the fking world are u talking about bro? There is no way this dude actually is delousional enough that when he lays his head down at night he actually thinks he’s better than jokic…. N that it’s not him having a better team than everyone else on why they have the best record…. I wouldn’t even have this bch in the top 5 of mvp. It’s multiple people better than him this year. I like Donovan Mitchell n Brunson over him….hes that low!

It’s your team it’s not you! You sorry muthafuka. You are not that guy!

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Default Re: Is Tatum out of his f**king mind?

He actually thinks he is being black balled from the mvp…this is making me mad…. Like the media would really conspire to keep your sorry ass down. You are not him! You will never be him! You don’t even know who “he” is. You don’t have a him atom inside your whole entire fking body

You will never be that guy! You will never!!!!!! Win mvp…ever! Nevvvvvvv verrrrrrr

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post

2:04^ his response him being in the mvp running

Like are u out of ur rabid ass mind! How in the fking world would u be mvp over jokic? He has better stats than u pretty much across the board. He beats ur ass every time u play him….like what in the fking world are u talking about bro? There is no way this dude actually is delousional enough that when he lays his head down at night he actually thinks he’s better than jokic…. N that it’s not him having a better team than everyone else on why they have the best record…. I wouldn’t even have this bch in the top 5 of mvp. It’s multiple people better than him this year. I like Donovan Mitchell n Brunson over him….hes that low!

It’s your team it’s not you! You sorry muthafuka. You are not that guy!
    +1

he needs to keep kobe’s name out of his mouth

MVP is not always about best player though. Many times it's best player on the best team. On that criteria, he definitely qualifies.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

We've seen it win Tatum and the Celtics games... but can the Mask curse win Tatum the MVP award? Testing the limits of the thing's power here but I believe in you.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    We've seen it win Tatum and the Celtics games... but can the Mask curse win Tatum the MVP award? Testing the limits of the thing's power here but I believe in you.
    I just checked.
    Bet365 has Tatum's MVP odds at +5000.
    But I believe in you too.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore RachlNicholsazz's Avatar

Luka and SGA are the only guys who have a shot and winning MVP over Jokic, Giannis and Embiid for probably 3 more years. Even Tatum knows it, you can tell by his tone

Quote Originally Posted by RachlNicholsazz View Post
    Luka and SGA are the only guys who have a shot and winning MVP over Jokic, Giannis and Embiid for probably 3 more years. Even Tatum knows it, you can tell by his tone
    This topic has nothing to do with what Tatum actually said, and I don't expect rational or honest commentary from people like Mask and warriorfan. I had figured that Tatum wasn't going to win mvp this year but I've seen the Celtics down 20+ points, OP makes a thread to talk shit, and suddenly Tatum leads the huge come back. Multiple times. So I do believe that OP may be able to pull Tatum up from 6th, 7th, wherever he currently is in the rankings to take the trophy

Very good NBA starter

Tatum is not even a Durant level player, but in terms of playstyle and impact, that's his ceiling, but he's nowhere near that ceiling, defensively, in offensive versatility or in playmaking.

Tatum is more like a peak Glen Rice, Peja Stojakovich, type of player.

Celtics got 3 players averaging 20+ ppg and a 4th one who's putting up 15 a game, and they got great defenders at every position. How tf is he supposed to be MVP? His raw & advanced numbers are not good enough.

And people will continue to react to OP's nonsense instead of what Tatum actually said.

delusional indeed

Makes me feel better not really caring about him

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    MVP is not always about best player though. Many times it's best player on the best team. On that criteria, he definitely qualifies.
    literally never