Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default Re: Who's arrival in LA brought LA a title?.. Lebron in 2019 or AD in 2020?

Real fans know that AD won that chip for the lakers lol

Default Re: Who's arrival in LA brought LA a title?.. Lebron in 2019 or AD in 2020?

Why can't it be both?!?

Lebron and AD were 1a/1b in 2020. Lebron more impactful on offense and AD more impactful on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Banned again
    I find it curious that there have been alot of permabanned accounts, but 3ball gets these cute little 3 day timeouts. Makes you wonder if we're all being duped.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    This historical timeline says it's AD, and it also said that AD turned the Lakers defense from worst to first, while leading them in scoring for entire regular season and playoffs - he was #1 in NBA for playoff scoring and outplayed Jokic, yet he doesn't get credit for the title? Since when has the playoff scoring champ not gotten credit for the title at "that guy" on the team?.. 1-9 before pippen (8 ppg) > lottery before AD (playoff scoring champ)
    Yup well said, I agree.

AD was better than LeBron...And Jordan ever were in 2020. Worst to first on one side of the ball, let alone defense is some shit no wing or smaller guy is capable of.

Bigs are the best, most dominant playersi n NBA history. Hakeem, Garnett, Duncan, Shaq Kareem, give me all of those guys over any wing.

Quote Originally Posted by 999Guy View Post
    Yup well said, I agree.

AD was better than LeBron...And Jordan ever were in 2020. Worst to first on one side of the ball, let alone defense is some shit no wing or smaller guy is capable of.

Bigs are the best, most dominant playersi n NBA history. Hakeem, Garnett, Duncan, Shaq Kareem, give me all of those guys over any wing.

Quote Originally Posted by 999Guy View Post
    Yup well said, I agree.

Defensively no doubt but I don't agree on bigs being more dominant than forwards in the modern era.

AD is special man.. can guard 1-5 no problem. Lakers didn't just improve on D because of AD though, that's a little dishonest. The roster changed so much in that 1 year. They had good defenders at all positions and multiple bigs who played great D.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    Domino effect. You think AD is coming if Lebron ain't there?
    We are obviously talking about the on court side of it, catch up, champ

Did LeFailure make the playoffs there without AD?

Or was that the year he activated playoff mode early and still couldn't make it?

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    We are obviously talking about the on court side of it, catch up, champ

Did LeFailure make the playoffs there without AD?

Or was that the year he activated playoff mode early and still couldn't make it?
    Wemby minus -177

High School Starter lxlHoTsAuSelxl's Avatar

Without AD no chip, without Lebron no chip, without MJ no chip, without Pip no chip, without KG no chip, without Pierce no chip, without Allen no chip, without DWade no chip, without Shaq no chip, ect ect ect ect.

Quote Originally Posted by dankok8 View Post
    Why can't it be both?!?

Lebron and AD were 1a/1b in 2020. Lebron more impactful on offense and AD more impactful on defense.
    Pretty much this ^^ AD was best player against Nuggets that year in the playoffs that buzz beater was cold blooded.

NBA lottery pick

Lakers couldn't even make playoffs without Davis.