Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Klay benched

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Klay benched

The San Francisco Giants hurt themselves for a number of years by holding onto guys from their world series runs for too long.

Warriors are in a tricky spot right now. People want to switch up Klay and even Dray but there isn’t really viable replacements out there. I haven’t given it a ton of thought but I’m not quite sure what I would do if I was in charge of running Golden State.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    The San Francisco Giants hurt themselves for a number of years by holding onto guys from their world series runs for too long.

Warriors are in a tricky spot right now. People want to switch up Klay and even Dray but there isn’t really viable replacements out there. I haven’t given it a ton of thought but I’m not quite sure what I would do if I was in charge of running Golden State.
    depends on how much it will cost them. If Klay is ready for a role off the bench at a discount you might keep him. Some team like the Rockets will probably be ready to overpay him though

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    depends on how much it will cost them. If Klay is ready for a role off the bench at a discount you might keep him. Some team like the Rockets will probably be ready to overpay him though
    Yes if Klay isn’t taking a heavy discount it’s nice knowing you don’t let the door hit you on the way out