Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Just another reminder that LeBron has less triple doubles than Jokic

Quote Originally Posted by LAL View Post
    Many players were better than 2004 TMac idiot. Especially Peja.
    Still fuming T-Mac was better than your hero before injuries?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Just another reminder that LeBron has less triple doubles than Jokic

Back to playing stupid I see. Playing as one of 5 all stars with 2 of the others playing your usual position might change your numbers as you adjust but it doesn’t change who you are. Peja went from a sidekick to an offense running through him with Webber out.
    And what happened after that?

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    Peja wasn't better than Dirk but he did play the best basketball of his life in 2003-04 before Webber came back. Sacramento went 43-15 in 58 games without Webber; Stojakovic played in 57 of them, leading his team to a 43-14 record. He averaged 25.6 ppg, 6.3 rpg, 2.2 apg on 63% TS (123 TS+).
    That happened.

Running the team through Peja seemed to produce some really good results.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    And what happened after that?

That happened.

Running the team through Peja seemed to produce some really good results.
    How come Kyrie has never received a single MVP vote? Role player?

Local High School Star

While I think Peja clearly had one of the 10 best seasons of ‘04, I don’t think that made him a Top 10 player per se. At any point in that season, if you were trying to win a championship, there were definitely 10 players you would’ve approved swapping him for, regardless of his purple patch.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Still fuming T-Mac was better than your hero before injuries?
    Don't know about tmac (wtf) but your incredibly overrated idol has exposed himself (even before this) and ruined the lakers for 5 years straight. It's bad and you know it sissy.

Decent college freshman

I'm going to start posting more about this narcissist loser ****ing up my team for 5 years straight because i have all the time this week for you fatherless non skilled bronsexuals. I've been way too nice watching him game after game stat padding, dribbling 16 seconds going trough the flow deferring to his teammates when it matters (but hey he had 24 points & 9 asst duh). Missing playoffs with AD, bounced in first round and fighting for play-in spots??

As expected, he's a joke

Keep focusing on that Bosh & Tatum comparison you f losers
    Last edited by LAL; 03-05-2024 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Saying something with no proof doesn't mean anything.
    This coming from you? Really?!