Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
This actually has me wondering how long sperm cells last if they don’t leave your body. If he’s that Christian any chance he doesn’t *********e? How does your body cycle through the dead sperm cells? Do they just harmlessly dissolve in the semen and get actively replaced? Of course that wouldn’t just be a 40-year-old virgin issue because I assume whatever the life of a sperm is it would expire in the time normal males go between ejaculating. Or am I wrong about that? Do sperm cells just live as long as they need to live in the body?

Do they just stay wherever they are produced without being mixed with the semen? This is not an issue I have researched.
I didn't know either

How does the body dispose of unused sperm?

As a result, the body employs a natural process where the sperm are reabsorbed. In this process, the body's tissues and cells break down the unused sperm, and the components are then absorbed back into the bloodstream
Makes sense how it would make you stronger re-absorbing everything back into yourself instead of casting it outward constantly.