Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Which noteworthy aspect of AC Green’s life is less likely to be repeated?

Going just shy of 15 years without missing a game(1986 till he retired in 01)

or Play 16 years in the league and retiring a 37-year-old virgin?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: Which noteworthy aspect of AC Green’s life is less likely to be repeated?

Didn't J.R. Reid knock one of Green's teeth out and Green continued his streak?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: Which noteworthy aspect of AC Green’s life is less likely to be repeated?

Yea no way he was going to miss a game if he could get out there. A tooth definitely wouldn’t do it. That actually might be the more unbreakable record. It’s at least conceivable another super Christian could come into the league and have the willpower to play that long, ducking the groupies and not even having temptation enough to find a wife. But 15 years without missing a game in this era? Mikal Bridges is at five or six years. Can you imagine him making it to 2033?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Ron Boone set a record for most consecutive games played in professional basketball history with 1,041[a][1] and claims to have never missed a game from when he started playing basketball in the fourth grade until his retirement.

wouldn't have minded him missing games as an analyst

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    Ron Boone set a record for most consecutive games played in professional basketball history with 1,041[a][1] and claims to have never missed a game from when he started playing basketball in the fourth grade until his retirement.

wouldn't have minded him missing games as an analyst

You don't have to pick one or the other. Clearly AC was an iron man in more ways than one.

I highly doubt the virginity thing is a matter of will power. To be still a virgin at that age, in that situation, virtually guarantees he simply had a lack of interest in sexual relations with women for whatever reason.

But the iron man thing is very impressive.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

The discipline that led him to that level of semen retention probably translated over into all of his other habits like healthy eating, exercise, and just never engaging in risky behaviors in general which kept him extremely healthy and strong enough to last that long. (no pun intended)

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

If you cut women completely out of your life you would have a lot more time and energy for other things.

Look at axe with his posting around here.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    If you cut women completely out of your life you would have a lot more time and energy for other things.

Tim Tebow is even crazier to me than AC Green. He was 19-22 years old, the most famous college player in the country, a Heisman winner, and won multiple national championships. He could have legitimately slept with the entire female population at Florida if he wanted to

This actually has me wondering how long sperm cells last if they don’t leave your body. If he’s that Christian any chance he doesn’t *********e? How does your body cycle through the dead sperm cells? Do they just harmlessly dissolve in the semen and get actively replaced? Of course that wouldn’t just be a 40-year-old virgin issue because I assume whatever the life of a sperm is it would expire in the time normal males go between ejaculating. Or am I wrong about that? Do sperm cells just live as long as they need to live in the body?

Do they just stay wherever they are produced without being mixed with the semen? This is not an issue I have researched.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Tim Tebow is even crazier to me than AC Green. He was 19-22 years old, the most famous college player in the country, a Heisman winner, and won multiple national championships. He could have legitimately slept with the entire female population at Florida if he wanted to

^ Theres your explanation

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post

Rent free, crackhead.