Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: NYC now officially has moto robbers, Dem paradise

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Seriously. Is everyone watching this. I happened to be up very, very late, and thus made a rare late night comment. And 4 minutes later, Axe responds to me.

What is going on here? Is he hacking into member's computers, seeing when their computers are on, watching them on webcam?

Does Axe have access to the ISH servers, can get a notification when a user's IP logs on?

This is too weird.

It's like a ghost who's always there. Is late night, nobody is logged on, but Axe is just there. Highwhey is usually online during that time, but he's been missing, so Axe, who could also be RRR3, was just there by himself.
    Unless he's behind it, I want Jeff to look into this.

That mom crying was so obnoxious and should be deported. You can tell she's dysfunctional and probably a female equivalent of a criminal. I can understand a toddler crying like that, but not an adult.

One of the comments: As a Venezuelan who's been robbed at gunpoint TWICE by these same teenagers in my country, let me assure you the crying woman didn't even blink when her lowlife of a son brought her the money he took from his victims. These type of women are the main cheerleaders of these criminals growing up.

That mom crying was so obnoxious and should be deported. You can tell she's dysfunctional and probably a female equivalent of a criminal. I can understand a toddler crying like that, but not an adult.

One of the comments: As a Venezuelan who's been robbed at gunpoint TWICE by these same teenagers in my country, let me assure you the crying woman didn't even blink when her lowlife of a son brought her the money he took from his victims. These type of women are the main cheerleaders of these criminals growing up.
    you're mother****ing right.

**** pedo-joe and his gang of voters, i prey that they are the next victims

10 years ago nobody would have believed you if you said that within the next 10 years NYC would revert to the lawless state of the 70s-90s... especially if you told people that the mayor overseeing this decline was a former cop

thank you New York, for making me feel less embarrassed when I have to admit to someone that I am from Portland OR

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    thank you New York, for making me feel less embarrassed when I have to admit to someone that I am from Portland OR

Seriously. Is everyone watching this. I happened to be up very, very late, and thus made a rare late night comment. And 4 minutes later, Axe responds to me.

What is going on here? Is he hacking into member's computers, seeing when their computers are on, watching them on webcam?

Does Axe have access to the ISH servers, can get a notification when a user's IP logs on?

This is too weird.

It's like a ghost who's always there. Is late night, nobody is logged on, but Axe is just there. Highwhey is usually online during that time, but he's been missing, so Axe, who could also be RRR3, was just there by himself.
    Ive been thinking about this situation and I think I have figured it out - you are Axe

Maybe you got tired of people not responding to your posts, so you decided to use an alt account to drum up interest and engagement. Maybe you are suffering from some kind of multiple personality disorder and you immediately switch into your axe persona right after you post something on your main account. Maybe RRR3 did some creepy black magic blood ritual in his peoples basement tunnel system that has granted him the ability to temporarily possess your body every time you post something critical of left wing politics.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    Dem run cities are such hellholes.
    This whole moto robber thing bothers me on multiple levels, but legitimately, what parts of America are not hellholes according to you?

Quote Originally Posted by 999Guy View Post
    This whole moto robber thing bothers me on multiple levels, but legitimately, what parts of America are not hellholes according to you?
    I haven't been to over 50% of the states, but I've found decent places in Florida (where I'm from), Texas and Georgia.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Ive been thinking about this situation and I think I have figured it out - you are Axe

Maybe you got tired of people not responding to your posts, so you decided to use an alt account to drum up interest and engagement. Maybe you are suffering from some kind of multiple personality disorder and you immediately switch into your axe persona right after you post something on your main account. Maybe RRR3 did some creepy black magic blood ritual in his peoples basement tunnel system that has granted him the ability to temporarily possess your body every time you post something critical of left wing politics.
    I've said it before, if I wasn't jstern, the real person, then I would strongly consider that Axe is jstern. The sheer number of alts that Axe has (50+), each with distinct personalities and writing styles. Axe, the King of Alts, and his prolific use of alts has blurred the lines of who's a real person. It's very reasonable to assume that someone with such a vast array of alts is me or anybody else. He could be anyone, we know that he's Snow and Post, and probably highwhey/SunsN07BookIt/DevBooker'sMask and he really could be anyone, RRR3/Satan, Bimbo Cole, Salty Meatballs, Maga_01, Jasper, Lakers32, Burning Hammer, rmt. The list goes on and on.

He could even be Nanners himself. And if not, then the only people who could truly be certain is Axe and Nanners themselves. But Axe has made it tough to trust any account, so it's understandable to assume that he's anyone.

More usernames listed by the autistic op = more meltdowns

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    More usernames listed by the autistic op = more meltdowns

How many names did I mention?