Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default OKC is now first in the West

Is everyone aware of this fact?

Honestly, if they keep it up, give the MVP to Shai, give the ROY to Chet.

Yeah, it's a team with a ton of good young talent, but they have no business being 1st anyway. I bet most people can't name 3 players outside Shai/Chet.

We're talking Lou Dort, Josh Giddey, Jalen Williams (who?).

And ... they have had Andrey Pokusevski injured the entire season.

This is a team that should try to contend by trading one of their young talents for a high level vet.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: OKC is now first in the West

They are a Contender today because they traded a high level vet for young talent. What they're doing has been working.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    They are a Contender today because they traded a high level vet for young talent. What they're doing has been working.
    Sure, but how about trading Pokusevski for a vet?

Giddey-up, mother****ers.

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    Sure, but how about trading Pokusevski for a vet?
    Who do you think they're getting for a second string big? I don't know much about him. I'll concede that fact but I'm sure most people don't. Whether it's injury or just DNP he's missed more games than he's played in. Sure, trade him for a good vet but who is giving up a useful player for him?

Very good NBA starter

Who do you think they're getting for a second string big? I don't know much about him. I'll concede that fact but I'm sure most people don't. Whether it's injury or just DNP he's missed more games than he's played in. Sure, trade him for a good vet but who is giving up a useful player for him?
    Bruh..

This is why I don't take your attacks on me seriously.

Pokosevski was Chet before Chet. 7 footer with range.

He's just been very injured, but he is also only 22 years old, so I bet a lot of tanking teams would take a chance on him.

I yeah you because you're a racist dumb**** and that fact hasn't changed. I am just being honest about the fact I don't know much about this guy. How could I? He's only played in 9 games this season and isn't a starter. Him being injured often... isn't a good thing, in terms of his value. So far it sounds like all he's got going for him is being relatively young, tall, and maybe a good shooter (only one of his four seasons has good three point shooting). Tie that to what seems to be frequent injury issues and who do you think they are getting back for him? I legit don't know. I figure it would have to be a team whose scouting department liked him before he came to the NBA because the NBA numbers just aren't impressive.

They like them young there in OKC, right Giddey?

Very good NBA starter

I yeah you because you're a racist dumb**** and that fact hasn't changed. I am just being honest about the fact I don't know much about this guy. How could I? He's only played in 9 games this season and isn't a starter. Him being injured often... isn't a good thing, in terms of his value. So far it sounds like all he's got going for him is being relatively young, tall, and maybe a good shooter (only one of his four seasons has good three point shooting). Tie that to what seems to be frequent injury issues and who do you think they are getting back for him? I legit don't know. I figure it would have to be a team whose scouting department liked him before he came to the NBA because the NBA numbers just aren't impressive.
    Last season, 14/8 pr. 36 minutes and shot 36% from 3, so I think that is exactly the kind of stretch-4 most teams would like.

I don't know if OKC have some picks too, doesn't matter, but the point is, if you're number 1 now in the West, surely you want to make a go at it and find one or more vets.

Clips on da come up tho…

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    Clips on da come up tho…
    Are Clips low key contenders this year? I think they might. If they stay healthy, which is a big if.

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    Last season, 14/8 pr. 36 minutes and shot 36% from 3, so I think that is exactly the kind of stretch-4 most teams would like.

I don't know if OKC have some picks too, doesn't matter, but the point is, if you're number 1 now in the West, surely you want to make a go at it and find one or more vets.
    Also last season, played in 34 of 82 games, actually averaged 8 and 5, and shot 43% from the field overall. They're going to have to include a number of picks to get something good unless the other team's scoring department sees something amazing in this guy. We aren't even touching on how the current season has gone.

Theyre not gonna finish top 3.

They are the biggest playoff paper tiger for a #1 seed that I've ever seen maybe.