Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: What's the one biggest hole/weakness in LeBron's game?

FT shooting, mid range shooting and 3 point shooting to an extent.

So, in a way, his shooting overall is a weakness of his.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Imagine being a redneck mongoloid who can't stop feeling sorely butthurt about whatever i say, even though it's not even related to him at all.
    ^Bitch fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    LOL @ comparing him to Magic. He had no jumper at all and didn't play defense worth a shit.

Yes, LeBron isn't comparable to MJ. He didn't quit the league 2x to rest.
    I know it's pointless to argue with you trolls, but the fact this video is THIS long with THIS many sequences is laughable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wmh...nel=KobeBryant

I compared him to magic because they're both pass first distributors who excel more than anyone in the open court

no ones gonna be talking about dat dere lebron james defense once he retires, he picked and chose his spots for it. It's fine if you want to extend your career, but don't get irritated when people notice it.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by paksat View Post
    I know it's pointless to argue with you trolls, but the fact this video is THIS long with THIS many sequences is laughable

I compared him to magic because they're both pass first distributors who excel more than anyone in the open court

no ones gonna be talking about dat dere lebron james defense once he retires, he picked and chose his spots for it. It's fine if you want to extend your career, but don't get irritated when people notice it.
    People say he’s a pass first distributor, yet he averages more shots per game over his career than any other active player (tied with ‘pass first” Donavan Mitchell). He’s taken more shots per game than Kobe Bryant. The other currently active highest volume shooters are Durant, Booker, Lillard, and Irving. LeBron is almost 1 shot/game above those guys, who no-one would describe as pass first. The narrative is about him being unselfish, perhaps to a fault. But the numbers say the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    Arguably? Sure. Clearly?

Lol.

Banned

Lebron's biggest weakness is one shared by his hard core fans. Chronic loser.

Quote Originally Posted by paksat View Post

Tbf, he doesn't really have to do anything significant for the clueless haters to bring him up in their pathetic everyday lives. Just imagine how completely bored they'll become once he finally retires.

Lebron's greatest weakness is that he disappears at the end of games. He's been doing it his entire career.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by RogueBorg View Post
    Lebron's greatest weakness is that he disappears at the end of games. He's been doing it his entire career.
    Not entirely true. Only at the end of games where the outcome is still undetermined. He steps it up bigly at the end of blow-outs, in either direction. Stat padding is one of his greatest strengths.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RogueBorg View Post
    Can you imagine being a fan of a guy who everyone calls "LeShrivel"?