Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Curry

7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Curry

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    The blame is absolutely on this mediocre organization, I'm just lashing out because Steph is delusional enough to believe he can compete with his washed up buddies.

I don't think that mate, but the opposite. Steph wanted MJ to remain a coach, and he wants his buddies to stay, get paid the bag and compete for chips. Anyone with any common sense would see that Klay has to be taken out of this team, esp even moreso the way the mouth breather of a coach Kerr has been "managing" him.

Is Klay a "franchise player" like Wade, AD or #1 pick and Finals juggernaut Kyrie?

So Curry has always been able to have 70-win dynasties (better teams) with less help than Lebron's 50-something-win super-teams.. Curry wins more with less because he has expert jumpshooting skill that gets 40 while the ball moves, which maximizes teammate capacity and strategic capacity (coaching).. He simply has a better skillset that wins more with less and is therefore the superior player.

It's amazing how Lebron is allowed to completely stack his team and then gets credit winning a regular season game while doing less. and having more help.. When did he carry the scoring load on the Finals level and therefore win with less help (non-franchise player sidekicks) like Curry did in 2015 and 2022?

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    19-24

Don't worry. It's not over yet.
    Axe loves Curry.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
    Watched a handful of warriors games and it feels like teams/players go extra hard at them and been waiting for the opportunity to stomp these guys on the way down. Sure looked like Lebron had something more to give than another regular season game last Saturday for example
    When you have the most dominant team be as successful as they have been and rubbing it in while they do it all this time, it makes sense everyone wants a piece lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baller789 View Post
    Axe loves Curry.
    Actually, Curry is in the top 5 of the extensive list of things that send Axe into bitch fits.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post

Banned

^Yep. Exactly the kind of bitch fit I was talking about.

Curry can sure bring it out in him. You should see how he melts down in threads about Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    So Curry has always been able to have 70-win dynasties (better teams) with less help than Lebron's 50-something-win super-teams..
    How many all-stars did the warriors have in their 73-win team 8 years ago? What about the year that followed after that? Go figure.

Banned

Lebron could never win one of these, just like he could never win a ring without team hopping.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    Steph has a right to be frustrated lol his team has blown so many close games this season. They could easily be 24 - 19 instead of 19 - 24 right now, and that's with the Dray suspension and with Klay & Wiggins playing like trash for 90% of the season.

Yeah, the blame is on the org & not Steph.

They need to deal Klay now when he has some value as an expiring contract. They could do what the Lakers did at the same time last year with the Russ contract. I think Steph's reached the point where he's asked the FO to make changes behind closed doors.
    But they aren't dealing him right away unless he agrees to it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    Steph has a right to be frustrated lol his team has blown so many close games this season. They could easily be 24 - 19 instead of 19 - 24 right now, and that's with the Dray suspension and with Klay & Wiggins playing like trash for 90% of the season.

Yeah, the blame is on the org & not Steph.

They need to deal Klay now when he has some value as an expiring contract. They could do what the Lakers did at the same time last year with the Russ contract. I think Steph's reached the point where he's asked the FO to make changes behind closed doors.
    To his credit, he's stayed with his team rather than jump over to a super team.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    How's that Curry's fault? Was he supposed to know that Wiggins was going to get dunked on by Father Time at age 28?
    Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Goodbye all. There's no ****ing way I would be around such ****ing idiots in real life. Worst bunch of losers I've ever seen. Literally you fools should be ashamed.

I hope you die slow painful deaths, apart from the few good ones.

****ing scumbags.

Mods or Jeff please delete my account

What a fragile biatch.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    How's that Curry's fault? Was he supposed to know that Wiggins was going to get dunked on by Father Time at age 28?
    It's not. Curry just triggers certain people.