Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: The King - 36/20/12

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Spot on. The truth sure hurts Bronie fluffers.

Not to mention that the only reason it went into double overtime was because Lebron blew the final plays during regulation time and the first OT. LeShrivel pulled a classic shrivel job.

He sure did

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    He sure did

Lakers didn't beat the Warriors. Referees beat the Warriors. A very rare case of LeShrivel actually hitting his clutch free throws. I guess just based on statistical percentages, he's got to make them every once in a while.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Lakers didn't beat the Warriors. Referees beat the Warriors. A very rare case of LeShrivel actually hitting his clutch free throws. I guess just based on statistical percentages, he's got to make them every once in a while.
    Refs literally missed a moving screen on Draymond when Curry hit that 3 with 5 sec left in that 2nd OT.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    By himself? He was a -6

Vando playing 41 minutes off the bench and being a +30 in a 1-point win was key, as were the insane 3s that Dlo made down the stretch, as was AD's defense on Steph despite Steph making a couple tough shots on him. Ppl be throating Bran here for guarding the corner 3 and camping the lane for easy rebounds while others around him actually played D.
    Vanderbilt coming back is turning the Lakers season around. They literally put this guy on point and shooting guards or bigs... whoever the biggest threat is he guards them and he's a legit power forward size wise. He's basically the 2nd coming of Dennis Rodman in that he can guard any position but even Rodman couldn't guard point guards. And he's actually taller than Dennis.

LeBron haters might appreciate this reddit post I read:

He’s so good that he’s actually moved past being compared to athletes at this point. We can compare him to the likes of Einstein, Socrates, Gandhi, Jesus Christ. The list goes on.

He’s actually so good that you could replace Mt Rushmore with 4 different heads of LeBron James from his different primes
    Not that I subscribe to that, but I wanted to share it with the LeBron haters

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    LeBron haters might appreciate this reddit post I read:

Not that I subscribe to that, but I wanted to share it with the LeBron haters
    Well tbf that's been the case for quite a while now.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Vanderbilt coming back is turning the Lakers season around. They literally put this guy on point and shooting guards or bigs... whoever the biggest threat is he guards them and he's a legit power forward size wise. He's basically the 2nd coming of Dennis Rodman in that he can guard any position but even Rodman couldn't guard point guards. And he's actually taller than Dennis.
    better offensive player and not a headcase

Vanderbilt was the X factor. Without him we don’t win. And I don’t think the case is any more clear now that Vando needs to start and Prince needs to come off the bench.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    Vanderbilt was the X factor. Without him we don’t win. And I don’t think the case is any more clear now that Vando needs to start and Prince needs to come off the bench.
    On a team with Lebron and Davis ideally Vanderbilt would be an energy guy off the bench but I realize Davis and Lebron don't like playing positions they should be playing

7-time NBA All-Star

imagine struggling to contend with this roster - MJ would have a 75-win dynasty with this roster - you can say "b-b-but 39 years old" except no version of Lebron had a dynasty, sure thing or 70-win team or winning championship record - Lebron-ball simply struggles regardless of cast

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Refs literally missed a moving screen on Draymond when Curry hit that 3 with 5 sec left in that 2nd OT.
    don't forget refs missed a flagrant on draymond when he fouled AD.

Last night must have been really hard on you

Banned

The refs were "missing" moving screens the entire game for both teams. Surprised they didn't call that one though, since they were giving the Lakers the nod in just about everything.