Thumbs up Predict what Siakam averages for the rest of the season with Indiana

I'll say 24 ppg on 62% TS.

Default Re: Predict what Siakam averages for the rest of the season with Indiana

I'll say less than what he'd average if the ****ing Lakers traded for him LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE.

Seriously, Bruce Brown and first round picks? The Lakers couldnt beat that offer??

**** YOU LAKERS.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: Predict what Siakam averages for the rest of the season with Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    I'll say less than what he'd average if the ****ing Lakers traded for him LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE.

Seriously, Bruce Brown and first round picks? The Lakers couldnt beat that offer??

**** YOU LAKERS.
    the Lakers had 3 firsts to give up?

I'd say slightly less than Toronto even though Indy plays a higher pace. He's the top dog in Toronto while he'd be second in Indy. Indy has more guys requiring touches than Toronto. I predict he'll also play less minutes.

15.8 on good efficiency

Don't care for him... he looks like if durant was a piece of paper and that paper was crumpled up into a ball and undone to the best of one's ability.

Long, lanky, but just weird dimensionally.

19.4 ppg

Update:

- 7 games played
    - 21.6 ppg on 62.3% TS

Only two of those games have been with Tyrese Haliburton. He's averaged 22.0 ppg on 64% TS over those two games. Tyrese has only played 28.5 minutes per game in these two games; for the rest of the season he's averaged 33.4 minutes per game.

Update:

- 13 games played
    - 21.5 ppg on 62.5% TS

Only eight of those games have been with Tyrese Haliburton. In those games, Pascal has averaged 21.6 ppg on 63% TS.

Oh, and Pascal has been on a minutes restriction. It looks like my 24 ppg on 62% TS may be bang on once he plays his full minutes per game.
    Last edited by Im Still Ballin; 02-10-2024 at 11:33 PM.