Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    7-time NBA All-Star

Default Lebron has won less than expected literally everywhere he's been

* 2/4 with Wade

* 1/4 with Love

* 1/4 with AD

* 0/7 with organic route, aka Big Z, Mo, Jamison, Hughes, HOF coach and top defenses

^^^ who can't go 1/4 with AD, Love or Wade?.. This is nowhere near GOAT

And it's a reflection of today's low class society that a chronic loser is advertised as a winner and gets compared to the greatest winner of the modern era.

His 1/4 record at each stop confirms that he isn't capable of 3-peat, dynasty or 6 chips no matter who we put around him, aka objectively inferior to MJ..

The instant MJ got 1 all-star, he didn't lose 3 straight games for 9 years, while Lebron routinely gets swept or historic loss with multiple all-star teammates.
    Last edited by 3ba11; 12-10-2023 at 05:04 PM.

Default Re: Lebron has won less than expected literally everywhere he's been

Jesus Christ

All this over an in-season tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Jesus Christ

All this over an in-season tournament.
    Imagine if LeBron wins again he’ll probably destroy his house.

NBA Superstar

My oh my

Dude has to be on the payroll.... noone cares this much when it doesn't physically affect them whatsoever.

Can't deal with peja anymore so op just creates new threads to cope harder.

Well he's definitely won your devotion in the most twisted display of love I've ever seen.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Imagine if LeBron wins again he’ll probably destroy his house.

Not remotely worried because as the tourney just showed, it's AD-ball when it really matters - Bron was 2nd fiddle.. a "pippen".. So Lebron cannot win FMVP..... and AD's FMVP will be the type of clear-cut signal that Ledummies need to realize that bron ain't anywhere near 6 FMVP (goat).

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

LeBron is the only player to win FMVP for 3 different teams.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    LeBron is the only player to win FMVP for 3 different teams.

So should he get a cookie for being good enough to be 1st option on 3 teams?

Is that what you're saying?.. Because he would have far more FMVP's if he was better at actually winning.. His poor championship frequency (half of Mike's) is the issue

at this point, he's had a bigger sample of time with quality help than nearly anyone else in the top 10, yet the large sample of time has confirmed that he isn't capable of having teams that are anywhere near MJ's, Curry's, Bird's, Duncan's, Kobe's, Russell's, or Magic's - so that's a big sample of guys, that Lebron isn't capable of beating

And I'll throw Wilt in there because he was losing to the same team every year, while Lebron has horrific records vs many teams (Warriors, Spurs, Mavs, Magic)..

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    So should he get a cookie for being good enough to be 1st option on 3 teams?

Is that what you're saying?.. Because he would have far more FMVP's if he was better at actually winning.. His poor championship frequency (half of Mike's) is the issue

at this point, he's had a bigger sample of time with quality help than nearly anyone else in the top 10, yet the large sample of time has confirmed that he isn't capable of having teams that are anywhere near MJ's, Curry's, Bird's, Duncan's, Kobe's, Russell's, or Magic's - so that's a big sample of guys, that Lebron isn't capable of beating

And I'll throw Wilt in there because he was losing to the same team every year, while Lebron has horrific records vs many teams (Warriors, Spurs, Mavs, Magic)..
    I remember you saying LeBron wouldn't win FMVP when the Lakers traded for AD, he proved you wrong.

You lose.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    I remember you saying LeBron wouldn't win FMVP when the Lakers traded for AD, he proved you wrong.

You lose.

Nice try but I would never bet against LeMedia like that - I assumed AD would get robbed by Lebron's cronies in the media and blamed for everything or made to look worse than Lebron..

AD got no credit for leading the Lakers for the entire playoffs and dominating Jokic, so he was "that guy" that deserved FMVP and I haven't even spoken of his defensive impact that turned the Lakers defense from worst to first and lottery to champion... You remember that Lebron couldn't even lose in the 1st Round like MJ without Pippen - he was LOTTERY without king davis... or hughes (05' hughes > 90' pippen.. and also mike brown)

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    Nice try but I would never bet against LeMedia like that - I assumed AD would get robbed by Lebron's cronies in the media and blamed for everything or made to look worse than Lebron.
    I forgot, you called AD "bird fed", then quickly changed your narrative and called him Kareem once you realized it was best for your agenda.

You lose.

Sad state of affairs here. My goodness man, just relax. Its okay.