Default 2023 The First Annual In-Season Tournament Bracket Competition (submit yours)

Rules:

Brackets must be posted before the start of the very first game. Edits to any submission/post afterwards is an automatic disqualification.Y

You can use the following website and upload the screenshot (imgbb.com): https://bracketchallenge.nba.com/#/

Here's mine:

Last edited by rawimpact; 12-01-2023 at 04:36 PM.

Default Re: 2023 The First Annual In-Season Tournament Bracket Competition (submit yours)

Bro, no one cares about this. Lmao

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: 2023 The First Annual In-Season Tournament Bracket Competition (submit yours)

I can't log into my NBA account because I'm incapable of remembering passwords and their system isn't emailing me the replacement link. But I'm picking the Celtics (of lcourse).

First round Celtics, bucks. Suns, Kings. I am a bit self contradicting here because I picked the kings due to health with the Pelicans but then picked the suns who can't stay healthy.

Second round Celtics and Suns.

Local High School Star

This was a good thread idea and I bet next year we will all do this. I think this year people were too confused by this new event to focus on it.