I rule the local playground

Default Weird Lebron and Jordan fact

https://twitter.com/WITNESSKJ/status...07520568664135

INSANE FACT:

The worst loss of Jordan’s career (44 points) took place when he was 38 years and 333 days old.

The worst loss of LeBron’s career (44 points) took place last night. Today, he is 38 years and 333 days old.

7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Weird Lebron and Jordan fact

Lebron isn't playing any better than 38-year Jordan (before Jordan got hurt near his 39th birthday) - Jordan had many 40 point games and even 50 points, which I haven't seen from Lebron - people get excited about Lebron scoring 35 points against bad teams in a league that allows 20 more ppg

1-9

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    1-9

1-9 punishes Jordan for being the only player in history that won with the 1st and only all-star that he ever received - everyone else in history needed many more all-stars to win much less as the best player and 1st option on the team.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    Lebron isn't playing any better than 38-year Jordan (before Jordan got hurt near his 39th birthday) - Jordan had many 40 point games and even 50 points, which I haven't seen from Lebron - people get excited about Lebron scoring 35 points against bad teams in a league that allows 20 more ppg
    And Jordan was still putting forth effort on the defensive end. Something we haven't seen from Lebron in a few years now.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    And Jordan was still putting forth effort on the defensive end. Something we haven't seen from Lebron in a few years now.

Excellent point - Lebron hasn't matched Jordan's chasedown ability since MJ had that historic block on Mercer at 39 years old on injured knees - all out of revenge from Mercer blocking him

1-9

7-time NBA All-Star

1-9

Supporting help needed to win 40 games

2005 Lebron..... all-star center teammate
    1987 Jordan..... nothing

Supporting help needed to win 50 games

2006 Lebron...... all-star center... HOF coach... 22/5/5 all-defender wing > 1990 Pippen based on all stats
    1988 Jordan...... nothing

In 2009, Lebron had the #3 defense compared to #19 for the 1990 Bulls, while Mo was superior to Pippen offensively across the board (PER, BPM, WS, VORP, PPG, TS, spacing).. So Lebron started with a better team on both sides of the ball, yet Jordan still beat him to titles, aka Jordan won the following year in 91', while Lebron kept losing as the favorite for 2 more years despite adding Jamision/Shaq to a 66-win team or forming a super-team.

Infact, Jordan never lost 3 straight games for 9 years once he got just 1 all-star, while Lebron is a perennial underdog and loser with all kinds of all-stars and franchise players as 2nd and 3rd options.

1-9

Jokic Stan

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    It's been proven multiple times that Lebron at 38 was indeed better than Jordan at 38. Lebron also dealt with injuries and still performed much better in the regular season and playoffs.

I posted all the stats and evidence in another thread, but I know you are just a butthurt loser with MJ's dick permanently up your ass, so you'll just ignore the facts and copy/paste more dumb shit as usual.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk View Post
    It's been proven multiple times that Lebron at 38 was indeed better than Jordan at 38. Lebron also dealt with injuries and still performed much better in the regular season and playoffs.

I posted all the stats and evidence in another thread, but I know you are just a butthurt loser with MJ's dick permanently up your ass, so you'll just ignore the facts and copy/paste more dumb shit as usual.

MJ's peak is always better in a macro sense (career) or micro sense (season or game), which is why 38-year old MJ had numerous games that are better than any game that Lebron played at 38

Banned

Goodbye all. There's no ****ing way I would be around such ****ing idiots in real life. Worst bunch of losers I've ever seen. Literally you fools should be ashamed.

I hope you die slow painful deaths, apart from the few good ones.

****ing scumbags.

Mods or Jeff please delete my account

Loser.