Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default The in season tournament finals will have a blended crew of inside the nba and espn.

Ernie, Barkley, Kenny, Shaq, Stephen A, and Wilbon together.

Theyre really trying to make it a big deal.

it appears the teams actually want to win as well. All the stat padding for margin of victory. I saw Tatum complaining teams were running up the scores. It looks like the money is actually making the players care.

Default Re: The in season tournament finals will have a blended crew of inside the nba and es

This is dope AF. Cant even lie

Default Re: The in season tournament finals will have a blended crew of inside the nba and es

Jalen Rose would mix nicely with that group. Hed have it going to commercial with some Big Pun classic playing that only Shaq and somehow Ernie would recognize.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Half of these people are very annoying. No thanks.

Gotta wonder what the hell kind of “asterisk” bullshit excuse LeHaters will come up with when Lebron wins this thing.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Half of these people are very annoying. No thanks.
    I'd go 2/3

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post

Theyre really trying to make it a big deal.

it appears the teams actually want to win as well. All the stat padding for margin of victory. I saw Tatum complaining teams were running up the scores. It looks like the money is actually making the players care.
    That loser doesn’t have a problem running up the score when he’s on the right end of it

Billy Donovan is pissed at the Celtics running it up right now. They’re up 30 and doing hack a Shaq on Drummond to pad the lead. He and Mazzulla had words. He told Donovan it’s for the tournament which in sure he already knew.

They'll do away with the point differential, it's bad for sportsmanship.

So he explained to Donovan they have to win by 23 to have a chance at the next round. Youre right that they’ll have to do something. Someone is gonna take it too personal.

I have a thread that requires your immediate attention.

this place should be moderated by a blended crew of realGeeM mods and Ish Mods

Banned

What? No Doris Burke???

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer View Post
    They'll do away with the point differential, it's bad for sportsmanship.
    Hardy could have went for more against Memphis or Portland and didn't. Didn't end up mattering

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Gotta wonder what the hell kind of “asterisk” bullshit excuse LeHaters will come up with when Lebron wins this thing.
    Why would there be an asterisk? Its the first one

There would be an asterisk if people try to count this as a championship, which it literally is not Unfortunately I can see that argument being attempted.