Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Have you noticed a lot of kings content seeping into your social media?

Just today I feel like I’ve seen multiple versions of three different kings stories. First a rather lengthy Reddit post from a kings fan about how their beautiful style has ruined the rest of the league for him because nobody else moves the ball the way they do. It’s been reposted a few times. Second I’ve seen multiple people post Sabonis recent averages, while pointing out no matter what he does they will never trust him again after the last playoffs. Lastly, I’ve come across several arguments with people upset at Lou Williams and Chandler Parsons clowning Sacramento as a Trade and free agent destination because players don’t want to be there(while acknowledging a good basketball fanbase and team).

I feel like I’ve not been inundated with this much kings talk since Christie give Rick Fox the Mortal Kombat uppercut.

is it just me or is Kings talk just coming out of nowhere this week? Though oddly enough I never really hear about Fox. I hear about the team as a whole, but not him very often.

Kings fans feeling really defensive about the city, and acting like Lou Williams never cared about anything but strippers and wings and slandering the usual list of NBA cities deemed undesirable. I may just be caught in an unusual algorithm and be making it worse for myself just speaking into my phone to dictate this. I’m sure the ever present “they” already noted my interest in them and will only increase my running into their stories.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: Have you noticed a lot of kings content seeping into your social media?

Only social media I have is snapchat.

Default Re: Have you noticed a lot of kings content seeping into your social media?

All this before I even had a chance to make a sequel to your "Can I Interest You In Some Possibly Undervalued Stock" thread, featuring the Kings.

Which thankfully I didnt have a chance to do as planned, given they got their backs blown out tonight.

But the Beam Team is gonna be dangerous to anyone this year. I'm not saying they're favorites, which I actually did think about Denver at the time you made the thread about them last year. But very dangerous...

Far as ability to suck you down the rabbit hole tick-tok is probably the greatest followed by Twitter. It’s good I forget it exists for months at a time. Once it knows you, you can sit there for seven hours with nothing but Content you will enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Far as ability to suck you down the rabbit hole tick-tok is probably the greatest followed by Twitter. It’s good I forget it exists for months at a time. Once it knows you, you can sit there for seven hours with nothing but Content you will enjoy.
    The only one I have is instagram, mainly because it's what a lot of girls give out now instead of their number. And there's a lot of legitimately funny memes on there. I've wanted to paste some of the basketball ones on here but I dont know how. I guess I could just screen shot them. I'll try to remember that.

Shocking revelation….

Ive never been given a females social media contact information in any form as a means of contact.

It’s just happened naturally after we have contact. But never just…the initial way to get in touch. I suspect I’m jussst old enough they assume I wouldn’t be on those apps. And for the most part they would be right. My niece just gives out her Insta or snap. I’ve witnessed it in person while barely concealing my disgust.

Also, I was thinking about a sequel to my possibly undervalued stock topic myself a while back, but couldn’t settle on a team. I am Kings and pelicans are good pics. Maybe the pelicans even more so not because they are better but because absolutely nobody gives a shit and they’re actually pretty talented and might get it all together when CJ is healthy. He collapsed his lung somehow.

Also, I was thinking about a sequel to my possibly undervalued stock topic myself a while back, but couldn’t settle on a team. I am Kings and pelicans are good pics. Maybe the pelicans even more so not because they are better but because absolutely nobody gives a shit and they’re actually pretty talented and might get it all together when CJ is healthy. He collapsed his lung somehow.

Kings, Pels, and Thunder all have the lowest betting odds (and therefore best payout) of teams that have any possibility of winning it all. After them it continues to the Hawks, Grizzlies, Bulls, Nets and descends further from there.

Between the Thunder and the Hawks would seem to be the international demarcation line between value odds and throwing money away.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Just today I feel like I’ve seen multiple versions of three different kings stories. First a rather lengthy Reddit post from a kings fan about how their beautiful style has ruined the rest of the league for him because nobody else moves the ball the way they do. It’s been reposted a few times. Second I’ve seen multiple people post Sabonis recent averages, while pointing out no matter what he does they will never trust him again after the last playoffs. Lastly, I’ve come across several arguments with people upset at Lou Williams and Chandler Parsons clowning Sacramento as a Trade and free agent destination because players don’t want to be there(while acknowledging a good basketball fanbase and team).

I feel like I’ve not been inundated with this much kings talk since Christie give Rick Fox the Mortal Kombat uppercut.

is it just me or is Kings talk just coming out of nowhere this week? Though oddly enough I never really hear about Fox. I hear about the team as a whole, but not him very often.

Kings fans feeling really defensive about the city, and acting like Lou Williams never cared about anything but strippers and wings and slandering the usual list of NBA cities deemed undesirable. I may just be caught in an unusual algorithm and be making it worse for myself just speaking into my phone to dictate this. I’m sure the ever present “they” already noted my interest in them and will only increase my running into their stories.
    Sacramento blows. It’s in the middle of nowhere, grimy, hot. It’s not a fun place. I remember seeing Webber on a bus moo’ing or something making fun of it for being a cow town. But they aren’t wrong, it’s not like they are throwing shade for no reason. **** Sacramento.

Banned

Just give in and light the friggin beam.