Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is zach lavine a good fit for the lakers?

What do you think?

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Is zach lavine a good fit for the lakers?

Lavine and Derozan for Anthony Davis and Austin Reeves

Banned

Yep, he'd fit right in with all the other losers.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kawhileonard2 View Post
    Lavine and Derozan for Anthony Davis and Austin Reeves
    No, I don't want AD on my team.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

He would be the perfect whipping boy after the team failed. Also anyone that thinks the Bulls can get AD in any kind of trade involving Lavine is an insane moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    No, I don't want AD on my team.

This dude can't even remember his agenda is supposed to be that AD is an MVP level player

nah

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post

This dude can't even remember his agenda is supposed to be that AD is an MVP level player
    He is. Doesn't mean I have to like him. After the crap he pulled his last season with the Pelicans, he's my second least favorite player. Don't want guys like him on my team. Same with Harden. And Lillard.

He is. Doesn't mean I have to like him. After the crap he pulled his last season with the Pelicans, he's my second least favorite player. Don't want guys like him on my team. Same with Harden. And Lillard.
    So you'd rather lose than be good

Classic Dull Court

Banned

So you'd rather lose than be good

Classic Dull Court
    I look at the long term. I'd rather not be good for a single season and then have a "star" burn it all down and suck for the next five years. I'm sure this is very difficult for you to understand, seeing how you don't know much about the sport.

I look at the long term. I'd rather not be good for a single season and then have a "star" burn it all down and suck for the next five years. I'm sure this is very difficult for you to understand, seeing how you don't know much about the sport.
    you're the lowest IQ poster here son

I actually think yes, in terms of immediate on the court impact.

Normally I dont value one dimensional volume scorers that highly, but I think it's what the Lakers could actually use. Someone needs to take the load off Old Man Bron (who's still BITW, but even so). When healthy LAL has a decent defense in theory (AD, Vanderbilt, Prince, Reddish, LeDPOY). Theyve got playmakers in LeTableSetter and Reaves. But they need anther consistent scorer besides Bron. Theyre just too unreliable in that regard. They honestly cant do anything without Lebron on the floor, and I'm not even trolling.

Someone like Lavine or Irving who can consistently get buckets and not be required to lead or do anything else. That would be the Lakers' ideal addition IMO.

Problem with Lavine is he's got a max deal with four years still on it currently. Not sure Lakers wanna commit to that much Zach Lavine. Bron might even be out after this season if he goes wherever Bronny goes, in which case it would be completely pointless. Someone on a shorter deal like Kyrie would be preferable.

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    you're the lowest IQ poster here son
    Gonna make a thread about it soon and he's sure to win, can't wait till he fumes about it

Gonna make a thread about it soon and he's sure to win, can't wait till he fumes about it

kid is alway starving for attention posting about the gayest shit like bronies and fluffers

where does he even get that shit

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    I actually think yes, in terms of immediate on the court impact.

Normally I dont value one dimensional volume scorers that highly, but I think it's what the Lakers could actually use. Someone needs to take the load off Old Man Bron (who's still BITW, but even so). When healthy LAL has a decent defense in theory (AD, Vanderbilt, Prince, Reddish, LeDPOY). Theyve got playmakers in LeTableSetter and Reaves. But they need anther consistent scorer besides Bron. Theyre just too unreliable in that regard. They honestly cant do anything without Lebron on the floor, and I'm not even trolling.

Someone like Lavine or Irving who can consistently get buckets and not be required to lead or do anything else. That would be the Lakers' ideal addition IMO.

Problem with Lavine is he's got a max deal with four years still on it currently. Not sure Lakers wanna commit to that much Zach Lavine. Bron might even be out after this season if he goes wherever Bronny goes, in which case it would be completely pointless. Someone on a shorter deal like Kyrie would be preferable.
    I think this laker team right now is pretty good for the playoffs if they just keep building their rhythm and keep getting guys back from injury

they were really close last year, just ran out of gas because of how they had to scrape and claw all season after such a bad start. every game was "season-ending" because of how desperate seeding was, and that took a toll IMO

dlo was dogshit against the nuggets in WCF. to be fair everyone sucked but the difference now is that if they play the nugs again n a series they can play guys like prince and reddish instead of dlo and that would make the difference