Lightbulb The best French center prospect may not even be in the league yet. :biggums:

Have yall seen this kid Maxime Raynaud??

I was looking for a pic of Yama and Gobert to make a point about Vic's height in another thread (since Gobert himself looks like a giant compared to most players and Yama dwarfs him).

I found this pic of the French Connection and was like who tf is that young dude standing next to Yama nearly as tall as he is, with legs twice as thick!?

Apparently he's a 20 year old playing at Stanford right now, and his bulk and mobility for a real seven foot 20 year old are... crazy

He's a legit 7 feet and is built/moves like Franz Wagner. And he can do all the things. Handle, shoot, pass.

I'm surprised there hasnt been more talk of him so far. I just found out about him so maybe there's something I'm missing. But dude might actually be a better prospect than Wemby and Chet both.

Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 11-09-2023 at 06:27 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: The best French center prospect may not even be in the league yet. :biggums:

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2023/9...akout-prospect

this guys's next. Hard to keep up

Default Re: The best French center prospect may not even be in the league yet. :biggums:

damn

he's already better than gobert

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    damn

he's already better than gobert
    So is Greg Monroe and Hassan Whiteside. Amazing Gobert is still in the league considering how awful he is!

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    So is Greg Monroe and Hassan Whiteside. Amazing Gobert is still in the league considering how awful he is!
    I never said greg monroe or hassan whiteside

these newer 7 footers including chet and wemby all look fluid on offense and make gobert look like a stiff lug

these newer 7 footers including chet and wemby all look fluid on offense and make gobert look like a stiff lug
    you didn't no. Good for them. Maybe they'll have great careers. Gobert was a project who's been one of the best players in the league. Overachieved every step of the way and playing his best ball into his 30's when big guys are supposed to be dropping off

you didn't no. Good for them. Maybe they'll have great careers. Gobert was a project who's been one of the best players in the league. Overachieved every step of the way and playing his best ball into his 30's when big guys are supposed to be dropping off
    nice

Wow, everyone expected him to do some superstar stuff in the league? Amazeballs.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Wow, everyone expected him to do some superstar stuff in the league? Amazeballs.
    By everyone you mean no one?