Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Exclamation If you don’t see your team in this picture that means you don’t have a shot in hell

Of playing in June….

this is the 3rd annual big dawg status thread. If you don’t see your team listed….do not post in here. You’re not welcomed here.

Fans of players and not teams (example Lebron fans) feel free to speak

Default Re: If you don’t see your team in this picture that means you don’t have a shot in he

Two of these teams haven't made the finals with the current core. One hasn't even made a CF. You should leave that one team off your list.

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Default Re: If you don’t see your team in this picture that means you don’t have a shot in he

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    Two of these teams haven't made the finals with the current core. One hasn't even made a CF. You should leave that one team off your list.
    Rules…

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

can’t run with the big dawgs stay on the porch

Yeah I remember your original "big dawg" thread that left out the team that got the 2nd seed and made the finals. Yet another backfire the thread for OP.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...ed-DO-NOT-POST

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

There is a young hungry dog coming up this year to surprise most people. Just warning you all. We will make that picture soon.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

I feel fine here. I root for Jokic AND Embiid, plus I enjoy watching Steph Curry. As for teamplay, I prefer Nuggets basketball and have been a quasi-fan for the last 2-3 years. So I'll stay.

I wouldn't write off a few other teams at this point. OKC is very promising. Maybe not a contender but soon. We haven't seen the Suns 'normal' lineup yet. Anyway...

OP celebrating early season wins as per usual

Damn, cp3 really reviving that falling dynasty. Smh.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I will say my bucks are learning as we go this year. Coach Griff wanted Lopez to swing out to the corner to protect from an easy 3 ... players told him leave him in the paint... no brainer coach said will do - Lopez had 8 blocks that game.

Giannis was deferring to Dame , now realizes Dame will find his spots to help , Giannis back taking to the lane.

Its all a work in progress : surprise is Jae C . his shot looks much better because he had a training camp.
    Bucks bench is deep(.)

If the Mavs are on here the wolves at 4-2 should be too. Loaded top 7 with one of the best defenses. A more talented and defensive focused version of the Jazz team with gobert and Mitchell that won at like a 60 win pace. Gobert is gobert edwards and Mitchell are comparable Jazz conley was better but McDaniels towns is a lot better than Royce/Bojan. Ingles and Anderson are similar. Clarkson a lot better than Milton/naw but Reid a lot better than favors

Clips and Suns >> Bucks and Warriors

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT View Post
    If the Mavs are on here the wolves at 4-2 should be too. Loaded top 7 with one of the best defenses. A more talented and defensive focused version of the Jazz team with gobert and Mitchell that won at like a 60 win pace. Gobert is gobert edwards and Mitchell are comparable Jazz conley was better but McDaniels towns is a lot better than Royce/Bojan. Ingles and Anderson are similar. Clarkson a lot better than Milton/naw but Reid a lot better than favors
    Mitchell isn't comparable with Ant. The Bum isn't better than his own shadow. Wouldn't say Reid is better than Favors either

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    Mitchell isn't comparable with Ant. The Bum isn't better than his own shadow. Wouldn't say Reid is better than Favors either
    You know it's funny that when you call someone a 'bum', it's not limited to one player.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    You know it's funny that when you call someone a 'bum', it's not limited to one player.
    a bum and The Bum. I realize reading comprehension is not a strong suit bot