Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: LeBron fans: Bron teammates are trash. Also Bron fans: He made the right play pa

Quote Originally Posted by nineiron View Post
    so you don't have any evidence. not surprised, bran stan gonna bran stan

you think it's 'common sense' to think that players shoot a lower % mid range than on 3 pointers? sometimes the stupidity in this forum is too much
    With the rise of smart phones and do it for you tech reading Iis truly becoming a dying art and with it apparently reading comprehension. I'll re-quote myself in easy mode for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon View Post
    Primarily for the spacing and probably something to do with most players these days shooting a higher % on open 3s than they do on contested mid range jumpers.....
    Normally would just chalk it up to you being a retard, but nah i just think you're a busy man and have larger fries to fry. I get it.

Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron fans: Bron teammates are trash. Also Bron fans: He made the right play pa

OP is shaking

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon View Post
    If you need numbers for common sense I dunno what to tell you. That much should be painfully obvious if you've watched even a single game in the last few years.
    its the GOAT standard

from when he was 19 to 39 as long as he's playing we have that GOAT standard. these haters prove it.

OP is a deranged kobe stan

Quote Originally Posted by ELITEpower23 View Post
    OP is shaking
    got sonned again by sdot I dont even need to read OP's posts at this point

at least hate when lbj has a legitimately bad game, then its justified. right now OP just looks desperate

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    got sonned again by sdot I dont even need to read OP's posts at this point

at least hate when lbj has a legitimately bad game, then its justified. right now OP just looks desperate
    Let's not pretend he had a good game. Other than his one block, he once again sandbagged on defense. He led the team in turnovers, and had 30 points in a loss. It's what you call empty stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Let's not pretend he had a good game. Other than his one block, he once again sandbagged on defense. He led the team in turnovers, and had 30 points in a loss. It's what you call empty stats.
    fucking retard - you didnt even watch

13k low IQ posts in 2 years - thats what you call empty stats.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    fucking retard - you didnt even watch

13k low IQ posts in 2 years - thats what you call empty stats.
    I did watch, and unlike you, I actually understand what I'm seeing.