Default Re: kawhi has more career steals than career fouls

Quote Originally Posted by kawhileonard2 View Post
    2nd best? He is the best!
    lebron

kawhi
    curry/kd

thats the 2010s ranking

I used to think kd was better than curry but now its obvious curry does more for his team despite kd being an unguardable scorer

I would say they were pretty even in value

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Leonard is like a basketball Android. He almost never does the wrong thing. Unfortunately he's always hurt so rating him is impossible and if you're relying on him you're done.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    you said he would adapt in a league where shooting is king
    Are you dense, trolling, being obtuse or is english not your first language? i mean that seriously, because the entire premise of my post talks about how he would adapt defensively. Not a single inference about offense. Here's the post:

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    I think it generally would go both ways, the best will adapt. Scottie had the size, length and athleticism on top of the IQ to stand out today, especially because he was a better team defender than a man to man one( depending on the matchup, quicker afoot guys with handle like Penny, Hill and Kobe gave him issues), and in this era you can pretty much switch him on anyone save for the Jokers and Embiids and he'd do a good job.
    What the fukk does anything there have to do with offense?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Are you dense, trolling, being obtuse or is english not your first language? i mean that seriously, because the entire premise of my post talks about how he would adapt defensively. Not a single inference about offense. Here's the post:

What the fukk does anything there have to do with offense?
    might not find the floor if he's left alone offensively. There are two ends of the court

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    might not find the floor if he's left alone offensively. There are two ends of the court
    There are players who are defensively oriented in this league. You think Draymond Green is kept around for offense? I had no idea you were this shitty a poster until the last day.

I think it generally would go both ways, the best will adapt. Scottie had the size, length and athleticism on top of the IQ to stand out today, especially because he was a better team defender than a man to man one( depending on the matchup, quicker afoot guys with handle like Penny, Hill and Kobe gave him issues), and in this era you can pretty much switch him on anyone save for the Jokers and Embiids and he'd do a good job.
    No doubt, Pippen would be a great defender in any era. I'm just saying Iin my experience it's alot easier to guard someone you can put your hands on. So I imagine an elite perimeter defender from this era would feel like a cheat code with hand checking. Imagine Prime Kawhi, Pacers Paul George or even the Miami version of Lebron with handchecking.Jimmy Butler, Tony Allen, Marcus Smart just to name a few off the top of my head. A guy like Pat Bev would be inside your jersey, he'd foul out tho because eff thst guy lol.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    I used to think kd was better than curry but now its obvious curry does more for his team despite kd being an unguardable scorer

I would say they were pretty even in value
    welcome to 10 years ago