Default Doesn't it feel like Eric Gordon has been playing since the 90s?

The man has been everywhere and seems like he was playing in the league for 30 years. And playing a significant role still. Without searching how long has he been in the league?

Default Re: Doesn't it feel like Eric Gordon has been playing since the 90s?

I want to say he's been around since 2010 without looking it up.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

not quite. but i remember when he was emerging as a pretty dope player with the clippers from along time ago. still somewhat surprising when you hear his name still kicked around and see him on the court. he’s been around for a minute

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    I want to say he's been around since 2010 without looking it up.
    I remember watching him and DJ White at Indiana.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    not quite. but i remember when he was emerging as a pretty dope player with the clippers from along time ago. still somewhat surprising when you hear his name still kicked around and see him on the court. he’s been around for a minute
    Same for Jeff Green, he has a 'this guy is still around?' vibe about him too. He's hung around...

Same for Jeff Green, he has a 'this guy is still around?' vibe about him too. He's hung around...

Yeah, but so is Lebron to be fair.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

definitely. that one is surprising too. I use him as a wildcard if I am ever stumped when playing the basketball reference square game if you are familiar with it. Ish Smith is another clutch toss up for it too

NBA rookie of the year

He's from Derrick Rose draft class