Local High School Star

Default Who are the best second tier stars in the NBA?

Who do you think the best players are in the NBA who should be considered second-tier Stars?

I'm not sure if that's the best way to define it but like, players that should not be the first option on a team. Players that are not superstars. But they make great second best players on a team.

So like these are the kind of players that will make some all-star teams but not all of them. And probably barely make the all-star teams that they do make.

Why do I find this interesting? Because it's fun to separate first tier stars from second-tier Stars I think

Default Re: Who are the best second tier stars in the NBA?

First tier stars are superstars guys who should get some mvp consideration and can lead title teams. Some years might only be 5 guys some years might be 10. They can easily make all star team every year however most likely all-nba too.

Butler is my cutoff for first tier. Some of next best players in league who aren’t the 1st tier I would say are AD and dame. Both are debatable for first tier however. for ones who are not debatable it would be for me shai(for now), Booker, Mitchell, George

Default Re: Who are the best second tier stars in the NBA?

i'll be generous and nominate gianna antecucktumpo, she's very good defensively and offensively she has the refs to blow the whistle when she misses a field goal after trucking everyone in her way.