Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default League pass mutterings to myself.

The vast majority of the league plays tonight, and I have absolutely nothing to do so I’ll be flipping between games. No need for me to make a bunch of game threads for a comment here and there so I’ll keep it in here when it doesn’t justify a full topic. My intention is to use this for the entire season but anyone the least bit familiar with my history knows I’ll forget by Friday but for now this will do.

Thinking I’ll look in on Ben Simmons, Zion, Poole, and Chet before Wemby plays the Mavs.

I should probably look in on Cade and Paolo as well. We all seemed to forget Cade was supposed to be on of the next big things. I’ll at least glance his way a few times.

I guess I should watch Brandon Miller too but I’d really rather not….

Default Re: League pass mutterings to myself.

Typically what i do is record the replays if it is a good game with a team i'm interested in.

In the last couple of years i have been watching youtube highlights when i want to check in on a specific player and he has a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    The vast majority of the league plays tonight, and I have absolutely nothing to do so I’ll be flipping between games. No need for me to make a bunch of game threads for a comment here and there so I’ll keep it in here when it doesn’t justify a full topic. My intention is to use this for the entire season but anyone the least bit familiar with my history knows I’ll forget by Friday but for now this will do.

Thinking I’ll look in on Ben Simmons, Zion, Poole, and Chet before Wemby plays the Mavs.

I should probably look in on Cade and Paolo as well. We all seemed to forget Cade was supposed to be on of the next big things. I’ll at least glance his way a few times.

I guess I should watch Brandon Miller too but I’d really rather not….

Wut.

Y.

I’m curious about I see if he goes 01 Stackhouse for a “Meh…” 30ppg and I think it will be pretty clear off the bat what the plan is.

I continue to be disgusted at the waste of Danilo Gallinari’s career. I had no idea he was in Washington but he’s out here looking like their primary roll guy in this lineup and surprisingly effective at it. Pool found him for a layup in what I’m sure will be a rare pass. And as I type he set the pick up high and rolled to the foul line for a nice jumper.

This guy should be on the Bucks or Nuggets or something.

Unrelated….

Kuz is a disgrace.

Op was instructed by Jeff to consolidate his ramblings into one thread in order to conserve server space and bandwidth.

I continue to be disgusted at the waste of Danilo Gallinari’s career. I had no idea he was in Washington but he’s out here looking like their primary roll guy in this lineup and surprisingly effective at it. Pool found him for a layup in what I’m sure will be a rare pass. And as I type he set the pick up high and rolled to the foul line for a nice jumper.

Well Boston did sign him last year but he tore his knee before the season started. Im sure teams are just waiting now to see if he's healthy. He'll likely end up somewhere relevant by the deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    Op was instructed by Jeff to consolidate his ramblings into one thread in order to conserve server space and bandwidth.

Im not positive I’ve heard from Jeff since the covid era.

Also….

The nets look like they have a play style and approach to be better than the sun of their parts even if they lose tonight by 35.

Yeah, no kidding.

I'm also out here disgusted with checking the box scores and seeing the "Emo Jimmy Butler" thumbnail on the 'top performers' section. Fvck.

Im not positive I’ve heard from Jeff since the covid era.

A
    interesting.

been saying gallinari should have been targeted by the suns for years now

So Cade is playing the point but defending Bam. Remains to be seen if it because he’s good at it or if because he can’t cover speedy guards. When he wasn’t on Bam he found Love so…I don’t know.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
    Yeah, no kidding.

I'm also out here disgusted with checking the box scores and seeing the "Emo Jimmy Butler" thumbnail on the 'top performers' section. Fvck.
    Thats the entire reason he did it. Media day pictures are used for the season. He knows it will catch your eye.

And the minute I go back to this Wizards game Kuz instantly annoyed me again with whatever that pink dot is on his head.

Also…Ron Artest and Wes Unseld are rolling in their graves watching these defenses.

Tony Allen as the PA announcer for Memphis is unsettling. Looking at his shaggy unkempt appearance I still think he’d hold a star to 1-6 shooting in a quarter though. He’s definitely gained weight but grime makes up for speed.