Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Suns might load manage Bradley Beal for the first game of the season.

Shams says he’s likely gonna be sat for a “cautious approach” in tonight’s nationally televised season opener vs the Warriors.

This league can’t help but ruin the experience.

Default Re: Suns might load manage Bradley Beal for the first game of the season.

the season starts tonight?!

Default Re: Suns might load manage Bradley Beal for the first game of the season.

I mean he didn’t play the last preseason game because of back tightness and hasn’t practiced…

I didn’t say they wouldn’t have some kinda justification. Every time a player sits out there is technically a reason. Some kinda vague soreness or lingering issue. That’s how you keep from being fined. Players didn’t just start having them. I promise dudes were feeling soreness when they played 44 minutes for 82 games.

And I’m not even saying the super cautious approach is medically or morally wrong. I’m saying….even as the biggest basketball fan you will meet there always seems to be something ruining otherwise good matchups and it makes it harder to care.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    I didn’t say they wouldn’t have some kinda justification. Every time a player sits out there is technically a reason. Some kinda vague soreness or lingering issue. That’s how you keep from being fined. Players didn’t just start having them. I promise dudes were feeling soreness when they played 44 minutes for 82 games.

And I’m not even saying the super cautious approach is medically or morally wrong. I’m saying….even as the biggest basketball fan you will meet there always seems to be something ruining otherwise good matchups and it makes it harder to care.
    fwiw, vogel said he expects book and beal to play

I wonder if calls got made after Shams reported he was out. Like “Didn’t we JUST talk about this? Is he hurting or is he injured? He better be ****ing injured.”.

Not that silver would speak to an owner like that. He might speak to a coach like that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    I wonder if calls got made after Shams reported he was out. Like “Didn’t we JUST talk about this? Is he hurting or is he injured? He better be ****ing injured.”.

Not that silver would speak to an owner like that. He might speak to a coach like that though.
    vogel said that yesterday when he announced that beal had some back soreness and book had a toe injury. idk if the shams report supersedes what vogel said though.

Wtf already?? Load management era is so lame

College superstar

First game of the season….Weak ass Era…..

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    vogel said that yesterday when he announced that beal had some back soreness and book had a toe injury. idk if the shams report supersedes what vogel said though.
    We are in a sad state of affairs when Shams knows more than Vogel about the team.

Vogel has always been a bit of a cuck tho.

thats retarded

season opener and already resting?

thats like a punchline for a joke

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    the season starts tonight?!
    get the crust out of your eyes son this is the last season of leGOAT

Shams says he won’t play. Only reason I was going to stay up and watch it was to see how the new big three looks in a real game. As usual, you can’t make it through a doubleheader without a Star missing. **** it.