View Poll Results: Do Do you want Patrick Chewing to come back?ck?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. The site needs him

16 57.14%
  • No. Eff him and eff you too

10 35.71%
  • Conflicted. He's an ahole but he brings discussion and is quite funny

2 7.14%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Do you want Patrick Chewing to come back?

No.

The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Patrick Chewing is perhaps the most valuable member on this site.

He taught both Lebron23 and Jasper how to embed YouTube videos. With Lebron23 going on to make the YouTube embed his thing in the main NBA forum. Leading to many more threads and user activity. All that extra activity due to Patrick Chewing.

He's very generous, has even taken time to support and guide highwhey, when highwhey was at his lowest.

He has offered very good advice to Axe, on how Axe could stop with the cartoons and kids stuff and become a man. He even offered to help him with his insult game. (Axe sees Patrick Chewing as a father, and probably cried the day that he left.)

Speaking of insult game, Patrick Chewing is also the winner of Slay of the Year 2023. How many posters can say that they won Slay of the Year? You need to be valuable to win such an award. (Nanners won it last year.) If Patrick wasn't here, the the Slay of the Year 2023 would have been less of a slay.

And then there's Blade. Even though they don't see eye to eye, Patrick Chewing was generous enough to invite Blade to his yacht. And was even willing to take the time and effort to build a ramp for him.

There are many more examples, but I'm going to leave it at that.

He's been gone for a while. I don't know if he will ever be back, but I hope that someday he will.
    Hear! Hear!

Listen to this man, he is smart. Unfortunately this forum is full of malcontents that just want to go against common sense and wisdom in search of self importance and false righteousness. Guess what PC haters, you aren't that special no matter what your mom tells you. Don't try and tear down this forum, just like you want to tear down America. Use your brains and support what works. PC makes the OTC and Political forums work, Don't cut off your nose to spite your face is all I'm saying

Quote Originally Posted by Media Moderator View Post
    Hear! Hear!

Listen to this man, he is smart. Unfortunately this forum is full of malcontents that just want to go against common sense and wisdom in search of self importance and false righteousness. Guess what PC haters, you aren't that special no matter what your mom tells you. Don't try and tear down this forum, just like you want to tear down America. Use your brains and support what works. PC makes the OTC and Political forums work, Don't cut off your nose to spite your face is all I'm saying
    Shut up Fatrick, we know this is you

Local High School Star SunsN07BookIt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Media Moderator View Post
    Hear! Hear!

Listen to this man, he is smart.
    Don't try and tear down this forum, just like you want to tear down America.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Shut up Fatrick, we know this is you
    Patrick Chewing would never refer to himself as PC. Those are the little details that give away whether a person is another person or not. I don't even think I've ever heard Patrick Chewing refer to the Off the Court as the OTC.

Jstern is so lonely without his only friend in the whole world

Jstern and his obsession w embedding haha. Maybe i’m dumb but if you assume u can quote a post with an embed u can just look at the code put the url in there…

Thats how china steals our tech!

-Smak

This is so dumb since the OP very likely holds many accounts including Patrick Chewing and Media Moderator.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Patrick Chewing was a character, to say the least. His posts were often filled with strong opinions, sometimes bordering on confrontational and controversial. He was unapologetically passionate about his beliefs. I can't deny that there were moments when I found myself raising an eyebrow at some of his comments. But isn't that what an establishment like ISH wants in its members? He added a unique and irreplaceable flavor to our discussions. And for that reason, I would vote yes, if I was allowed to vote.

I can't help but feel a sense of loss with his departure, and I hope that wherever Patrick Chewing is now he finds the same camaraderie and lively discussions that he brought to this forum.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    This is so dumb since the OP very likely holds many accounts including Patrick Chewing and Media Moderator.
    Why do you say this?

Quote Originally Posted by 2qr3 View Post
    Patrick Chewing was a character, to say the least. His posts were often filled with strong opinions, sometimes bordering on confrontational and controversial. He was unapologetically passionate about his beliefs. I can't deny that there were moments when I found myself raising an eyebrow at some of his comments. But isn't that what an establishment like ISH wants in its members? He added a unique and irreplaceable flavor to our discussions. And for that reason, I would vote yes, if I was allowed to vote.

I can't help but feel a sense of loss with his departure, and I hope that wherever Patrick Chewing is now he finds the same camaraderie and lively discussions that he brought to this forum.
    Eh. They are not that funny or unique, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    He was rightfully being called out for being an ignorant, racist piece of shit for his twisted views on the Israel-Palestine conflict. Me, RRR3, highwhey, TheMan, and a couple other guys were going and forth with him and his rebuttals were terrible. He just kept adding to the fact that he's a very close-minded hypocritical asshole

Anyway, Nanners then started calling him out and that was the dagger. Chewing left like a coward and I hope he stays gone
    That's what happens when he tries to make things too political.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    That's what happens when he tries to make things too political.
    That morons makes everything political

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete View Post
    The you-know-who