Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default How do you feeeeeel about that?

Default Re: How do you feeeeeel about that?

Not surprised at all. He's good at scoring. Do people really not respect his game because he hasn't made the finals or something?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Not offended, it just doesn't mean anything in rewards to whether he was in part with Bird, Wade, Barkley. A good player that had durability and professionalism, worthy of respect. Nothing wrong with that.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Of course, people don’t respect his game because he hasn’t made the finals or something. That’s the way it works. When he squeaks into the Hall of Fame, all anyone is going to have to say is how weak the basketball hall of fame is. And they are right that it’s easier than others…but I don’t know how you’re supposed to leave out a guy with like 6-7 all star teams likely to end up like top 15-18 all time in scoring unless he retires sooner than expected. 3 more years like last year he’d actually be 11th ahead of Hakeem but I’m assuming he slows down at some point.

Harden affect.

People will see the numbers at first glance and say he was great, then realize they never led teams to postseason success.

Though to be fair to Harden he did run into the KD Warriors.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

The main issue with derozan is his play never translated to the playoffs. His playoff splits are terrible, but regular season he always did great or at least good. Honestly playing against Lebron super teams while his raptor teammates always shit the bed had a big part in that.