Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: The yearly GM survey for us to mock in the future is out

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    Giannis being so respected on defensive is just disturbing. I say it every year… people look at how he’s build and what he should be able to do on defense but he doesn’t do it.

He’s not a menace in passing lanes….he dont got shut down on hall defense…all he does is get a couple “sneak blocks” from leaving his man and blocking a offensive player when they ain’t looking a year and y’all get down on ur knees n blow him.

Anthony Davis as a roamer causes so much more fking havoc on defense than Giannis….it’s not even close. Giannis is not even the best defender on his own team. Take the man’s dick out of your mouth GMs please! He’s not like that! No matter how many awards and all defensive teams you give him he don’t shut down shit….nobody! Name one person he has ever shut down….EVER! He’s not “like that”!

I’ll take bam over him
    I’ll take Tatum over him
    I’ll take big wiggle over him
    Hell I’ll take mcdaniels from the Timberwolves over him on defense…. I could make a list….a long list

Matter fact f all that….name one person he’s ever even bothered in the past 6 years….the only man he even bothered in his career was sorry ass Knicks melo….n that was once…..in 10 years that he ever bothered someone on offense…..the man is not like that….
    I have to admit, Ive been kind of giving him the benefit of the doubt on this because its what everyone says…. but Ive also tried to think of any games of his (meaningful ones anyway) that I ever remember thinking “Wow, Giannis was just CRAZY on defense that game!” and I frankly cant.

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Default Re: The yearly GM survey for us to mock in the future is out

I just youtubed “Giannis shuts down” and this is all that popped up…..

Causes that’s all he’s shutting down. Is a mf reporter. That’s it!