Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Tonight’s shit that doesn’t matter but still matters.

Zion is playing and he and Ingram are supposed to be trying out a new offense designed to get them running more and being a seven seconds or less style team for like 20 minutes. They’re playing Paulo.

Dame will debut for the Bucks, and I suspect hit the first Logo Lillard shot after a 37 foot screen by Giannis that draws the defense towards the paint.

We will get another two minutes of highlights of the three sun stars hitting analytically ill advised mid range shots that they’re all good enough to take. They play the Nuggets, who I’ll be surprised if they can even pry Jokics eyes open long enough to get him out of the locker room for a preseason game.

I think Scoot and Ayton both play for the Blazers today too but it might be one of those international exhibitions like the Mavs just played versus Real Madrid.

Im sure there is more “doesn’t matter but will be reported” content to fish through but I’ll wait till it shows itself.

I assume Cade Cunningham is somewhere around here too, unless hes still hurt. The Pistons are supposedly trying to see which of their drafted second overall centers will get to be the back up and the other one is essentially out of the rotation and probably has his career ruined. I can’t lie, I barely even know the kid who it’s said has firmly taken over as the starter. It’s a bad look for Wiseman and Bagley. One of those two guys is gonna be on the bad end of an international exhibition played against the euro league next season.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Tonight’s shit that doesn’t matter but still matters.

So Zion is indeed back but the Bucks didn’t play starters.