Cool Which max player will take the most games off to rest this year?

Obviously Kawhi is the heavy betting favorite, but AD is up there too and KD could be a dark horse.

But Im gonna go with… Embiid.

Last year after a scintillating performance in Philly against Joker, the reigning MVP and his positional rival, he had fans salivating at what would happen the next time their teams faced. But whoops! Embiid decided to load manage that one. Took the night off. Wasnt injured, just decided to get a little rest. No rematch with the Joker, just stayed home to collect some salary.

And why not? PeroAntic is going to LITERALLY blow him either way. Not like, hyperbolically. PeroAntic will eagerly give him an actual irl blowjob with his mouth because he plays the basketball good (when he feels like playing, which isnt always, it comes and goes, but thats fine with Pero).

I think Embiid’s got what it takes so be this year’s Softest Star ™. Who do you think will collect this year’s easiest $200 Million?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: Which max player will take the most games off to rest this year?

Davis and Lebron are certainly in the running

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    Davis and Lebron are certainly in the running
    No, Lebron is not in the running, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    55 games one less than Crutch Davis and 3 more than Kawhi

He's a year older. Not looking good for the old guy moving forward

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I feel like your current mentality goes back to one discussion we had where I feel like I may have broken the last bit of fanhood you had when you were claiming you wouldn’t watch the league any more and for the life of me I can’t remember the subject. I just know at the end of it you basically retired from ISH and supporting sports and I don’t remember what we were talking about. I just remember thinking I’d pushed you over a cliff by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    I feel like your current mentality goes back to one discussion we had where I feel like I may have broken the last bit of fanhood you had when you were claiming you wouldn’t watch the league any more and for the life of me I can’t remember the subject. I just know at the end of it you basically retired from ISH and supporting sports and I don’t remember what we were talking about. I just remember thinking I’d pushed you over a cliff by accident.
    First of all someone elses opinion is not gonna “break” me any more than devin booker “broke” Lebron (in other words, ZERO).

And actually - this is the God’s honest truth, if Im lyin Im dyin - I made the mistake of staying with family in the northeast for the summer to get away from the heat, on the far reaches of suburbia and where I dont have a car, and it has been the most boring 3 months of my life. So I started posting again to pass the time.

I head back to Texas this Saturday and you likely wont hear from me for a while again after that.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I don’t even think it was an argument, so I’m not saying “break” in the way you probably think I am. It had something to do with money, and how the league uses even casual fans to make it, and it felt like you hit a boiling point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    I don’t even think it was an argument, so I’m not saying “break” in the way you probably think I am. It had something to do with money, and how the league uses even casual fans to make it, and it felt like you hit a boiling point.
    I did. The product is worse than ever while the players make more than ever.

How tf are people gonna keep going along with that?

I mean Im definitely over the league personally, but Ill still post about whatever if Im bored.

I did. The product is worse than ever while the players make more than ever.

How tf are people gonna keep going along with that?

I mean Im definitely over the league personally, but Ill still post about whatever if Im bored.
    whatever=Lebron

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    whatever=Lebron

Exactly. You get it.

Banned

Good! As a Lakers hater, I need LeDeadWeight to be PLAYING.