Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Mavs and Twolves just played the first game of the preseason.

Spoiler….Luka ran wild and Kyrie chilled and let him and sat down with 2 points. Season preview?

Default Re: Mavs and Twolves just played the first game of the preseason.

Who the **** cares about this trash ass product

The NBA is good for gossip and debating online when youre standing around waiting on something irl, or watching some of the playoff matchups in May and June.

The regular season has become an embarrassment of a game, played by 25 year olds who make a 150 million dollars to tell you how to vote.

Imagine being beta enough to cheer on a league that sees you as a retard and a cash register

Always intrigued to see the Gobert-Towns experiment. I think it's going to look a lot better with Conley instead of Russell. He's a much better passer. From what I've seen, KAT and Conley are both fantastic facilitators, particularly when making passes to Rudy.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post

The NBA is good for gossip and debating online when youre standing around waiting on something irl, or watching some of the playoff matchups in May and June.

The regular season has become an embarrassment of a game, played by 25 year olds who make a 150 million dollars to tell you how to vote.

Imagine being beta enough to cheer on a league that sees you as a retard and a cash register

Every large company sees consumers as cash registers to be manipulated into paying out more. I assure you…none of them care about anyone. Your cheers mean nothing. Your hate means nothing. Your attention and your streaming apps are the currency as they move away from gate and caring about ratings. You’re gonna contribute just through taking part in online discussions that further the attention they receive, and by slowing down for a second when you see clips go by while you scroll social media. They have you just like they have all the rest of us you’re just saltier about it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    Always intrigued to see the Gobert-Towns experiment. I think it's going to look a lot better with Conley instead of Russell. He's a much better passer. From what I've seen, KAT and Conley are both fantastic facilitators, particularly when making passes to Rudy.
    Conley has better chemistry with Gobert than about anyone he's been lucky to play with and they are certainly better with him than the cancerous Russell. I thought Towns was the best facilitator with Rudy from what I saw early last year too. They can certainly give a lot of teams matchup problems

Conley's a great guy. I do remember him helping the grizzlies make the conference finals ten years ago.

KBlaze how much do you get paid to keep this forum alive?

Sometimes I wonder do you really care about nonsense games like this? There has to be an alternative motive, possibly financially.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Every large company sees consumers as cash registers to be manipulated into paying out more. I assure you…none of them care about anyone. Your cheers mean nothing. Your hate means nothing. Your attention and your streaming apps are the currency as they move away from gate and caring about ratings. You’re gonna contribute just through taking part in online discussions that further the attention they receive, and by slowing down for a second when you see clips go by while you scroll social media. They have you just like they have all the rest of us you’re just saltier about it.
    This is true to a small extent but without people watching games their revenue would plummet whenever the next TV deal comes up, and players would be making contracts comparable to b-list instagram influencers. And to me thats a fair exchange for giving me something to chit chat about during down time. Watching Harden dribble the ball up the court and yawn as he checks his watch before shooting a three is not how Im about to invest two hours of my night, so that he can make $250,000,000.

Kyrie doesnt give a shit about winning basketball games. This dude has checked out of the league mentally and he’s gonna get 100M to go thru the motions while the Mavs do nothing. Any 80k couch zombie coming home to tune into that nonsense is just a different kind of mentality than I can relate to. But hey if it works for some people, great. Enjoy watching Jordan Poole flash his 26 IQ all over the court knowing hes got spades more control over your society now than you do.

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    KBlaze how much do you get paid to keep this forum alive?

Sometimes I wonder do you really care about nonsense games like this? There has to be an alternative motive, possibly financially.
    care? Not exactly. There was a time I will record the entire preseason and summer league games and watch them in my downtime. Relative to those days I don’t care at all but it’s the closest thing to news I saw at the time. I just chill all day. Most anything I spot that any of you might care to see I’ll post it. less often during the season when theres actually things happening on a regular basis.

Decent playground baller

This is the same Mavs team as last year when they couldn't win a game with Kyrie on the floor.

Soft, terrible on defense. trash in the paint, and two guys who dominate the ball and stand around and watch the other guy when they don't have it.

Kyrie quits on this team before the end of January.

Tbh most people don’t really care about preseason games until Paolo and Franz suit up for Orlando

Very good NBA starter

Facts.

Real basketball is FIBA and the Olympics.

The NBA is just weird. I'll watch the playoffs if Mavs are playing, but that's it.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Druckenmiller View Post
    This is the same Mavs team as last year when they couldn't win a game with Kyrie on the floor.

Soft, terrible on defense. trash in the paint, and two guys who dominate the ball and stand around and watch the other guy when they don't have it.

Kyrie quits on this team before the end of January.
    Mavs fans are the most delusional sans Knicks in the league.

They've convinced themselves that "Nico" is a great GM and that they still have a trash team that is dependent on two raw rookies and a notorious malcontent superstar (guess which).

I see a total meltdown coming and Luka forcing out after this season.

The level of incompetence that the Mavs office have shown for 5 years is Michael Jordan in Charlotte level bad.

Your pretentiousness is insufferable. get off your high horse and stfu, if you don't like the NBA stop posting in an NBA forum. smh

Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic View Post
    Your pretentiousness is insufferable. get off your high horse and stfu, if you don't like the NBA stop posting in an NBA forum. smh