NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default "Man I've been down by a lot! Gun to my head pressed dead to the wall..."

What do you think are the greatest comebacks in NBA history? Courtesy of Lil Scrappy.

Tmacs 13 in 33?

Reggie 8 points in 9 seconds?

or Lakers 2000 WCF Game 7 15 point comeback?

Default Re: "Man I've been down by a lot! Gun to my head pressed dead to the wall..."

The Mavs had several insane ones on their way to the title

The reverse happened in their matchup in '06.

Default Re: "Man I've been down by a lot! Gun to my head pressed dead to the wall..."

A couple from the Celtics

This crazy one from Shaq & Kobe against the Mavs

Yea the mavs def have a case with that Terry Dirk takeover when they looked dead in the water.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Yea the mavs def have a case with that Terry Dirk takeover when they looked dead in the water.
    Watching it live, that's the game that seemed the most over of the comebacks I can remember. It really looked like Miami was about to win in 4-5 games

The T-Mac one is insane and it happened against the Spurs too. You couldn't play better defense than that. The man just couldn't miss.

For those who don't get the reference it starts at about :45.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by dankok8 View Post
    The T-Mac one is insane and it happened against the Spurs too. You couldn't play better defense than that. The man just couldn't miss.
    Yea that's the thing about the Tmac one that is so crazy. Every single one of the 4 shots shots was incredibly contested.