Default To All You Shaq Haters:

I never saw this in my life so I dunno how much it's gotten around, but yoo... love it.

I still remember all the HATE. Keep hating bummies!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/6V6p0CgvRwY

-Smak

National High School Star

Default Re: To All You Shaq Haters:

Cool video....

Honestly it's really sad to see Shaq in 1996 and what he could have been had he focused on BASKETBALL and not FOOD and fame. He could have been the goat, if he had the drive he could have crushed MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
    Cool video....

Honestly it's really sad to see Shaq in 1996 and what he could have been had he focused on BASKETBALL and not FOOD and fame. He could have been the goat, if he had the drive he could have crushed MJ.
    Maybe. GOAT talent, sure, but GOAT resume maybe not. Who knows if his body would have broken earlier. Everything has a limit. He did alright, but yea I never saw Shaq do all that. Pulling that 3 like nothing. Haha def GP in the background making all that noise, but yea his talent was dummm. The part that I dislike is that Penny got injured and Shaq wanted to go to LA. Would have been cool to see him stay in Orl in an alternate universe where MJ wasn't 3 peating.

This is the vid to show people when they say Shaq is too lumbering to play in today's NBA tho.

Edit: I also stand by my point if Shaq had a C that was truly coming for his spot, he would have been a lot better. Like if he had faced Kareem or Wilt or someone. Hakeem brought a lot out of him, but Hakeem was falling off before 00.

-Smak

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak View Post
    Maybe. GOAT talent, sure, but GOAT resume maybe not. Who knows if his body would have broken earlier. Everything has a limit. He did alright, but yea I never saw Shaq do all that. Pulling that 3 like nothing. Haha def GP in the background making all that noise, but yea his talent was dummm. The part that I dislike is that Penny got injured and Shaq wanted to go to LA. Would have been cool to see him stay in Orl in an alternate universe where MJ wasn't 3 peating.

This is the vid to show people when they say Shaq is too lumbering to play in today's NBA tho.

Edit: I also stand by my point if Shaq had a C that was truly coming for his spot, he would have been a lot better. Like if he had faced Kareem or Wilt or someone. Hakeem brought a lot out of him, but Hakeem was falling off before 00.

-Smak
    Duncan regardless if they want to call him a 4