Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Just got a cleaning at the dentist. Know what was on my mind the whole time?

I’m not blaming them because that’s obviously something that happens when your parents neglect dental care. I’m not gonna blame somebody for what their parents weren’t on top of. It does make me happy about the new NIL situation though. Those guys were contributing majorly to a billion industry in college, but had to get to the NBA to fix their damn teeth.

I read that Anthony Davis had to spend 18,000. That’s a lot but not for a college athlete of his caliber in the current market. Even if not straight cash these colleges should have at least given non emergency medical care. not just insurance that covers an injury and nothing like that. I know the issue becomes basketball and football justifying that but who pays for the less popular sports athletes but when we are talking the amount of money some of these schools get for broadcast rates and the ridiculous donor base that results something could have been done.

Im not asking the schools to pay for a full Rex Ryan(never go full Ryan)

But just…something.

I bet without the rules preventing it a coach would help a kid with something like that.

If I’m making 5 or $6 million and the kid on my team has teeth that look like a box and one zone while he’s leading me to glory Id want to do something.

if you have 30 million in the bank and this kid comes to play for you and he’s got you in the final four which will ensure you an even bigger extension is 20 K to fix his teeth too much? Of course not.

but the NCAA would try to ruin your career.

Default Re: Just got a cleaning at the dentist. Know what was on my mind the whole time?

If they'll find pubic hair between your teeth?

Default Re: Just got a cleaning at the dentist. Know what was on my mind the whole time?

those pictures

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

For some reason in America your teeth don't count as health or fall under the umbrella of health insurance. So every tooth you want to fix is going to cost at least 2 grand a piece. It's a scam and a workaround that goes against basic logic.

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    If they'll find pubic hair between your teeth?

Nah I’m a pretty consistent flosser and like most(I assume) I’m even more focused before the dentist.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

I could believe that James Hardee binges on trolli.

Good thing Harden got his teeth fixed because holy **** his teeth used to be horrible

Rex Ryan's teeth look like piano keys

AD's bottom looks like one half of a chess game in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A. View Post
    Good thing Harden got his teeth fixed because holy **** his teeth used to be horrible

Rex Ryan's teeth look like piano keys

I can’t believe he waiting till he was a rocket. He was a millionaire just letting that continue.

c0ck was on your mind

I'm not sure if teeth cleaning is a scam or not haha. They are always like COME BACK IN SIX MONTHS. It's been more than six months for me. I didn't get my teeth touched for like 6-7 years so I had some plaque at one point, but I still got all my teeth, knock on wood. I think a lot of that shit is genetic as well as just brushing. I don't think there's much hope for people whose teeth are coming in multiple rows, etc. I am very thankful that my teeth are doing well, and it will be a sad day when I have to get dental work. I hope I never do.

But yeah, as 'mean' as it sounds, that is 100% the biggest turn off to me. I would rather make out with a girl who is busted with decent teeth than a dime w/ weird teeth. Teeth ain't supposed to be white, imo... that's some stuff they put on them, or they got caps, but I mean just generally decent looking teeth. PLEASE.

-Smak

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Ad's teeth out of college were a mess.

He made money and got them pearly whites fixed.

I had no idea Hardening had issues... his are fixed as well.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak View Post
    I'm not sure if teeth cleaning is a scam or not haha. They are always like COME BACK IN SIX MONTHS. It's been more than six months for me. I didn't get my teeth touched for like 6-7 years so I had some plaque at one point, but I still got all my teeth, knock on wood. I think a lot of that shit is genetic as well as just brushing. I don't think there's much hope for people whose teeth are coming in multiple rows, etc. I am very thankful that my teeth are doing well, and it will be a sad day when I have to get dental work. I hope I never do.

But yeah, as 'mean' as it sounds, that is 100% the biggest turn off to me. I would rather make out with a girl who is busted with decent teeth than a dime w/ weird teeth. Teeth ain't supposed to be white, imo... that's some stuff they put on them, or they got caps, but I mean just generally decent looking teeth. PLEASE.

-Smak
    Smak- there is truth to it all.
    If you have cleaning done on a regular bases , it helps fight off tooth decay ... I am 65 so I do it once a year.
    Have one tooth pulled on the back , where it comes from reading Patsy's post.
    Just have to go with it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Ad's teeth out of college were a mess.

He made money and got them pearly whites fixed.

I had no idea Hardening had issues... his are fixed as well.
    Still got the unibrow no?