Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Man Found Not Guilty of Shooting YouTuber Prankster

too bad he wasn't left paralyzed. no point in aiming for the head because the prankster is already braindead. not to mention the enabling mother.

Last edited by diamenz; 10-03-2023 at 12:59 PM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Man Found Not Guilty of Shooting YouTuber Prankster

What was the prank? This generation is the worst. We need to implement mandatory military training for every student after high school.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

He should have been found guilty. He was very lucky. There was no reason to shoot the guy even if he was much bigger than him. That said, the DA knows these cases are almost always losers with juries. Ain't no one having sympathy for criminals or overprivileged pranksters. DA should have tried to get a plea on minor charges. It just cost the county a lot of money for nothing.

Both parties are in the wrong on this. If you harass complete strangers you're asking for trouble, and he was doing it to some, I'm assuming, poor immigrant just trying to make a living doing deliveries. But watching the video, he was having a phone put near his face for like 20 seconds, there was no justification to immediately jump to assault with a deadly weapon I wouldn't care if he decked him in the face or even pulled out his gun, but shooting someone should only be when you're legitimately in danger, and he just simply wasn't.

If you're going to prank, at least be creative. Tom Green & the Jackass crew used to prank people but they would at least be funny, this "prank" was a legitimate 0/10 in humor/creativity. While it seems unlikely due to his inbred looking face, I hope he learned a lesson, and considers a different line of work.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    too bad he wasn't left paralyzed. no point in aiming for the head because the prankster is already braindead. not to mention the enabling mother.

saw this the other day. hella funny

How is that attempted manslaughter or assault?

Both were wrong but the Youtuber is incredibly stupid.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Both parties are in the wrong on this. If you harass complete strangers you're asking for trouble, and he was doing it to some, I'm assuming, poor immigrant just trying to make a living doing deliveries. But watching the video, he was having a phone put near his face for like 20 seconds, there was no justification to immediately jump to assault with a deadly weapon I wouldn't care if he decked him in the face or even pulled out his gun, but shooting someone should only be when you're legitimately in danger, and he just simply wasn't.

If you're going to prank, at least be creative. Tom Green & the Jackass crew used to prank people but they would at least be funny, this "prank" was a legitimate 0/10 in humor/creativity. While it seems unlikely due to his inbred looking face, I hope he learned a lesson, and considers a different line of work.
    Nah... he deserved that shit. Keep ****ing around with people who weren't messing with you and you gon find out.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    I mean it is a little funny.

"Hey dipshit, quit thinking about my twinkle"

And I almost guarantee this "inbred" kid comes from a family of decent means. I've never known a kid with a name like Tanner(or Blane, Hunter, etc) who wasn't. The YT'r is being a good sport about it. Despite being shot he's not blaming anyone or trying to be a victim. His parents are though, crying "It's open season on YouTubers!" after the verdict. Yeah well, you should have told your son to stop fvcking with people

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    What was the prank? This generation is the worst. We need to implement mandatory military training for every student after high school.
    Sounds pretty Hitler-y

Don't feel sorry for the dude who got shot one bit. Don't **** with people, especially today. You never know what will happen.

lol YouTube pranksters are trash. It should honestly be illegal to harass people. It shouldn't be illegal to harass people, per se, but to set up a business based on that should not be proper.

Like one of my friends was being dum and jumped on this kid's back in high school and dude decked him. But he already knew he deserved it. But yea I def think that people need to come off the whole 'it's a prank' shit. I am pretty sure I read that article and he might still get some punishment for the shooting tho. Maybe he got off completely now?

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    I mean it is a little funny.

"Hey dipshit, quit thinking about my twinkle"

And I almost guarantee this "inbred" kid comes from a family of decent means. I've never known a kid with a name like Tanner(or Blane, Hunter, etc) who wasn't. The YT'r is being a good sport about it. Despite being shot he's not blaming anyone or trying to be a victim. His parents are though, crying "It's open season on YouTubers!" after the verdict. Yeah well, you should have told your son to stop fvcking with people
    They said he's making 2-3k a month off doing that garbo. That's enough to 'be a good sport.' He titled the vid I GOT SHOT lol. Think about how ****in' nuts people are.

-Smak

Hopefully it happens more often. These Tik Tok idiots are worthless.