Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: October 04 was quite a time. Yao and Tmac first game. Shaq and Kobe beef. Good ti

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    I will never not think of the Red Sox title when October 2004 is brought up

Steelers ending the Pats 21 game winning streak would be a distant 2nd.
    That 3-0 lead the Yankees blew against the Red Sox will forever be the biggest choke in MLB history

Default Re: October 04 was quite a time. Yao and Tmac first game. Shaq and Kobe beef. Good ti

I never knew Shaq called Kobe a weirdo but it makes sense. Shaq was very outgoing and Kobe seemed really introverted

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A. View Post
    I never knew Shaq called Kobe a weirdo but it makes sense. Shaq was very outgoing and Kobe seemed really introverted
    Classic difference in personalities that you would think would be a perfect yin and yang. But both had too much of an ego to make it work. Kobe, while being an introvert, had a massive ego as well (obviously).

You'd think he'd be cool with Shaq taking all the attention and doing his thing but he wanted his due too. I think if this happens before the internet ages then it's less of an issue and they win more together.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKyrie View Post
    Quicke Mart reference right?
    he has nothing to add but apu and india - which I know nothing about

quite frankly that kid is my bitch, coach.

back on the thread subject - we were talking about the year 2004 - melo and dwade and lebron were ready to carry the league

I was already a melo hater and I dont think they should have put him on the cover of NBA live. not a fan even though his shoes were lit.

the hype that 03 draft class brought was great

the league was stacked with elite shooting guards back then and wade would add his name to the mix fast

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Kobe and Shaq are like opposite ends of the social vs anti-social and work ethic perspective. Shaq was a comedian and beyond social guy who slacked off a lot and Kobe was the opposite, laser focused on basketball and not trying to be the likeable class clown.

At the end of the day Shaq was crying and saying how much he loved Kobe when he passed and putting on a TV spectacle so it's tough to guage his perspective.
    Me and my friends were pretty ****ed up when Kobe died and we didn’t know him and his family since he was 17 like Shaq. Beef(especially 15 year old beef) doesn’t mean you don’t care about a tragedy like that happening to a family you saw grow up.

NBA rookie of the year

Hey Indian dude, you should always root for Blacks with most white genes and against Blacks with least white genes. That's why I root for Lebron to surpass Jordan. He has more white genes than Jordan.

Why is Black players having white genes so important? Because it symbolizes Black conquest of whites. You see God wants Black race to become next white race by taking the genes of current white race.

Guess what Indian dude, your part of Black race. Your ancestors were Ethiopians. So you're going to get white races genes too.

That's the real reason warriorsfan hates you. You are the next white race. Your going to get there by taking genes of whites like warriorsfan.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax View Post
    Hey Indian dude, you should always root for Blacks with most white genes and against Blacks with least white genes. That's why I root for Lebron to surpass Jordan. He has more white genes than Jordan.

Why is Black players having white genes so important? Because it symbolizes Black conquest of whites. You see God wants the Black race to become the next white race by taking genes of current white race.

Guess what Indian dude, your part of Black race. Your ancestors were Ethiopians. So you're going to get white races genes too.
    Shut up fakkit

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Shut up fakkit
    Go back to Cuba you filthy wetback

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax View Post

Why is Black players having white genes so important? Because it symbolizes Black conquest of whites. You see God wants Black race to become next white race by taking the genes of current white race.

That's the real reason warriorsfan hates you. You are the next white race. Your going to get there by taking genes of whites like warriorsfan.
    you're a crackhead man.

straight out of the warriorfan crackhead playbook.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKyrie View Post
    Quicke Mart reference right?
    ya, red1 is indian

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    ya, red1 is indian

sure thing, crackhead

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    sure thing, crackhead
    don’t be ashamed of your culture bro. it’s 2023. you’re good

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    don’t be ashamed of your culture bro. it’s 2023. you’re good
    crackhead

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    crackhead
    embrace it my brother. breathe. it will all be okay

namaste