Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: What happened to this site?

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Oh look, it's only this time again that jalopy greg wrote an autistic dubious essay about multiple users.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    And the funniest part is not one person mentioned him in that whole time he was gone.
    ...So??

Also, it would appear NY has been submerged in Patrick Chewing's Liberal induced tears.
    Last edited by SATAN; 10-01-2023 at 12:06 AM.

That's not me though. I mean, what exactly is my style?

And I also forgot to mention, that another possible reason why things might be a little less active at the moment is because of another new member, Baller234, who has been decimating a lot of the usual suspects, causing them to post less. I've never seen Blade so angry. It was insane.
    Absolutely furious

That's not me though. I mean, what exactly is my style?
    It's all a matter of comparing how things were before "Satan" (who could be RRR3) left and after.

After Satan left, highwhey and Axe have significantly decrease their activity in the Off the Court/Political discussion. In highwhey's case, perhaps because of the conditioning while he was deleted. While with Axe, things dwindled after 2qr3 became more active, and as we all know, Axe seems to be petrified of him. (Then again, they both could be the same person).

There's still the possibility that Axe and highwhey are the same person, thus why they both decreased their posting in the Off the Court/Political Discussion during the same period.

The Off the Court is not very strong, so when you have two prolific posters not posting as much, then the activity level will go down.

Then you have the RRR3 factor. After Satan left, RRR3 immediately became more active in the Off the Court/Political Discussion. And I like RRR3, but many people just find him quite unlikable. And that's a strong deterrent. Even 2qr3, a new person here, has expressed disgust towards RRR3, describing him as diabolical, ruining his experience here on ISH, making him reconsider if he should be a member or not.

But there have been some good moments over the last two months. Mind blowing moments, such as Jasper finally learning how to embed YouTube videos. That was simply mind blowing.
    haha to be real I don't think anyone else could "do you." I'm also never gonna give in and start embedding vids - dance -

but with love, you write like an 8th grader doing a book report haha.

"Mind blowing moments, such as Jasper finally learning how to embed YouTube videos. That was simply mind blowing." If I could only describe it in two words, they would be...

-Smak
    Last edited by ILLsmak; 10-02-2023 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak View Post
    haha to be real I don't think anyone else could "do you." I'm also never gonna give in and start embedding vids - dance -

but with love, you write like an 8th grader doing a book report haha.

"Mind blowing moments, such as Jasper finally learning how to embed YouTube videos. That was simply mind blowing." If I could only describe it in two words, they would be...

-Smak
    I was at a loss for words during that part of my post. The previous was more straight forward, describing the difference in the Off the Court/Political Discussion, before and after Satan went on vacation.

Jasper learning how to embed YouTube video was also straight forward, but explaining in simple terms why something like that would be such a shock is not as straight forward, because for the reader to truly understand one would have to describe the utter difficulty that Jasper was having, and just the whole agonizing saga. It's something that the reader would have to experience to truly understand. As such, I defaulted to using a simple term such as mind blowing. Twice. Similar to an 8th greater who would have trouble explaining a historical event or something.