Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Aerosmith farewell tour postponed until 2024

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    90's Aerosmith is its prime. Still, its songs was so overplayed it may be labelled as the Nickleback of the 90's.
    Ew what? 70s was by far their best output

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    90's Aerosmith is its prime. Still, its songs was so overplayed it may be labelled as the Nickleback of the 90's.
    Nah man. Aerosmith was already nearly a 25-year-old band by the time Get a Grip came out in '93. While Get a Grip is their highest selling record to date, it's primarily a radio-friendly album that came out at the right time during MTV and VH1's heyday and some of those songs were played ad nauseum on those networks and on the radio. If I had to ballpark it, I would say Aerosmith's prime was between '75-'89.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Hahaha imagine getting worked up about such a simple question. Sorry for questioning your extremely cool musical tastes, extremely cool and knowledgeable boomer.

Here's a tip for you guys: Absolutely nobody gives a **** about what music you like.

At least the alt right incels have something to bond over other than Donald Trump's ball sack though.

That dumbass should drink bleach. He'll just end up being a snowflake moron who's very bitter about random people in the internet.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    One can say that they're a great band and respect them w/o liking their music. Not fan of Tyler's voice or Joe's guitar sound.

Same way with bands like Bon Jovi. I can acknowledge their talent as a band, you just won't catch me listening to them by choice.
    All good brother, I was mostly joking.

Just thought it was a funny coincidence that the users I argue with here the most a.k.a. the looney left wingers all just happen to hate Aerosmith.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post

Just thought it was a funny coincidence that the users I argue with here the most a.k.a. the looney left wingers all just happen to hate Aerosmith.
    Just further proof you’re delusional. One poster said they didn’t like Aerosmith. Where are you getting multiple?

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post

RRR3 didn't slam Aerosmith, what are you talking about? The only dude who slammed Aerosmith is that lame bum SATAN

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    RRR3 didn't slam Aerosmith, what are you talking about? The only dude who slammed Aerosmith is that lame bum SATAN
    Aerosmith is literally the band that got me into music, dude just imagines stuff.

Imagine showing Mozart Aerosmith and telling him that the guys on the internet are sure this is greatly composed music.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Remember, nobody gives a **** about what music you like. We'll make a comment about music that you may like, but in the end, nobody gives a **** about what music you like. We'll reply back and forth with you and go on some anti-boomer diatribe about your musical tastes and accuse you of being unhinged or wound up, but again, in the end, nobody gives a **** about what music you like.
    He attacked me over nothing. **** you, obese ******.

Local High School Star

If you love rock and roll, you love a lot of Aerosmith songs.

I don't make the rules.

Local High School Star

I know when creating this topic that most of us don't listen to Aerosmith anymore. by most of us, I mean literally like almost any of us of any age. They obviously were way more popular decades ago.

But they sure do have a lot of great songs. Classic stuff that still sounds amazing today.

Does it?

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Imagine showing Mozart Aerosmith and telling him that the guys on the internet are sure this is greatly composed music.
    If you're going to compare any popular music to classical symphony music, it's gonna come up short in comparison. Two vastly different genres, don't be an idiot.

Smashing Pumpkins, Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, and Black Sabbath all wrote better stuff than Mozart ever did. I said what I said. The only thing these old bastards are ever right about is music, Satan. Capitalism has caused popular music to decline massively so the older stuff legit is better.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Smashing Pumpkins, Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, and Black Sabbath all wrote better stuff than Mozart ever did. I said what I said. The only thing these old bastards are ever right about is music, Satan. Capitalism has caused popular music to decline massively so the older stuff legit is better.
    I don't disagree with your take but again, music is subjective. Classical music is just more complex, doesn't necessarily mean it's better but like I said, it's a matter of what your preferences are. I like listening to classical music though obviously not more than great rock music. This SATAN doofus is comparing two styles that really have nothing in common. It's like comparing a football player to a tennis player