Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Arrest made in Tupac's murder

I always thought Puff had a hand in Big's murder.

For someone whose close friend was murdered right in front of him, he always seemed way too eager to capitalize on it. In the grand scheme of things he only knew the guy for 2 years, but ask Puff and he will tell you they were like brothers.

I just don't buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    I always thought Puff had a hand in Big's murder.

For someone whose close friend was murdered right in front of him, he always seemed way too eager to capitalize on it. In the grand scheme of things he only knew the guy for 2 years, but ask Puff and he will tell you they were like brothers.

I just don't buy it.
    puff was a scavenger.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

2pac's entire entourage was there. pac made a bad decision and fuced with the wrong crip. the hit was put out by a higher up and that same crip pulled the trigger.
    Can you explain this to me? How did pac just make a wrong decision and a "higher up" ordered his execution within hours? It takes way longer for that type of approval to happen from a gang boss than just mere hours especially on an extremely high profile target.

And then what about biggie? He got killed similarly right after. With no altercation. Both murders totally unsolved. It doesn't take a genius to see what was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Can you explain this to me? How did pac just make a wrong decision and a "higher up" ordered his execution within hours? It takes way longer for that type of approval to happen from a gang boss than just mere hours especially on an extremely high profile target.

And then what about biggie? He got killed similarly right after. With no altercation. Both murders totally unsolved. It doesn't take a genius to see what was going on.
    pac, suge, death row & co. beat down a crip in a vegas hotel lobby over a stolen death row medallion. they bailed. pac & suge headed back to their hotel to change clothes and head to a club later that night. on the way to that club, a white caddy pulled up on them and opened fire. the entire death row entourage of probably four or five cars full of ni99@$ were there behind suge's car and saw it happen. this all happened within hours. due to the 'code of the streets' none of those cats talked to the police. the shooter - orlando anderson was murdered in retaliation soon after.

that's the story. you can choose to believe it or not. i assume not because you go against the common narrative regardless of anything and everything.

i can't tell you a damn thing about biggie aside from his actual music.
    Last edited by diamenz; 10-01-2023 at 07:18 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    pac, suge, death row & co. beat down a crip in a vegas hotel lobby over a stolen death row medallion. they bailed. pac & suge headed back to their hotel to change clothes and head to a club later that night. on the way to that club, a white caddy pulled up on them and opened fire. the entire death row entourage of probably four or five cars full of ni99@$ were there behind suge's car and saw it happen. this all happened within hours. due to the 'code of the streets' none of those cats talked to the police. the shooter - orlando anderson was murdered in retaliation soon after.

that's the story. you can choose to believe it or not. i assume not because you go against the common narrative regardless of anything and everything.

i can't tell you a damn thing about biggie aside from his actual music.
    You don't think its fishy both biggie AND 2pacs murders went completely unsolved? Two high profile guys like that?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    You don't think its fishy both biggie AND 2pacs murders went completely unsolved? Two high profile guys like that?
    i've certainly entertained the thought. like i said, i've done a lot of reading and listening. my conclusion, along with most among the online 2pac community (die-hard fanatics), is that it was gang related. street shit.

as far as biggie, like i said, i can't tell you shit.

Banned

Why tf would the government want Big killed? He wasn't politically outspoken whatsoever.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    You were 6 feet 10 during your adolescence?
    Yes, that is indeed correct.

It's a bit of a burden due to the fact that a great number of people feel intimidated by my presence. Combined with my deep voice, it has an effect on people. As a result, my day to day life necessitates a dedicated commitment to put those around me at easy. Making the effort of being nice to strangers. A simple thank you for the smallest things goes a long way to alleviate the pervasive impact of this formidable intimidation factor.

Then there are all the insecure guys who for some reason want to fight me for being tall.

It's not an easy life.

Decent playground baller

This topic always let's you know who the low IQs in the room are. There is absolutely nothing fishy about Pacs death. They beat up some gang members and then the gang members retaliated. Happens daily in the US. Pacs fame is the only reason there was any investigation at all. Otherwise would have just been another gang related shooting.

Today there is "rapper" that gets murked almost every day. Pac and Big were just the beginning. Over a hundred rappers die every year to some BS now.

Well damn, there goes my hopes of Will Smith being the real killer. I suppose he could have hired Duane